Own up and share thee stupidest way that you ever died !!!!

#21Pvt-SpoonPosted 3/27/2013 5:26:59 PM
FullMetalMega posted...
inloveanddeath0 posted...
Hit by the train

Same here in Lynchwood but was up at the vending machines about to get more ammo, then suddenly see the tube respawn sequence.

That happened to me to, I didn't feel stupid ... extremely annoyed, but not stupid.
---
A pessimist is just an optimist with more experience.
GT:GrandPa40
#22Jambi_ManPosted 3/27/2013 5:43:01 PM
I was takin a leak, and one of em knocked me out....

Yeah, total dumbass.
---
No son, never. The blood stays on the blade. One day you'll understand.
#23EmperorBlackPosted 3/27/2013 5:51:23 PM
haha, I ran through that red barrier in Thousand Cuts. The funny thing is that the mission and story tells you about this barrier before you get there, but I apparently forgot about that and found out the hard way.
---
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/ZoomSurtr/creations
#24OracleGunnerPosted 3/27/2013 5:58:42 PM
Accidentally switched to a rocket launcher instead of a shotgun when fighting suicide psychos.
---
The Unofficial Iron Castle that Smashes Through Mountains of every board in the multiverse.
PM me if you get from where is my sig. People who got it:1
#25gomi182Posted 3/27/2013 6:01:25 PM
(I know this doesn't fit the topic, but it wasn't worth wasting its own post)

Tangentially, the oddest death I ever saw was - the death of an NPC.

I was in the The Holy Spirits bar in Overlook playing the slots, and apparently they didn't code those NPCs the same as the ones in Moxxi's bar... One time, I got three (Psycho?) heads, and a grenade came out, injuring an NPC... and after another couple pulls, same grenade... same close NPC. And he died.

One of the weirder things to witness. NPC just crumple to the floor, when no other one has ever died in front of you. The ones in Moxxi's can stand in the middle of a blast, and not even notice.

Other bar patrons just kept about their business.
#26monster138Posted 3/27/2013 6:05:30 PM
Tryed to start Hammerlock DLC at level 19...
---
'You mean..... I'm the bad guy'
- W. Foster
#27F_GalikanokusPosted 3/27/2013 6:25:19 PM
Probably getting squished by the warriors dead body after already seeing it happen to a buddy on a previous playthrough.
---
"I hadn't laughed this much since Dick Cheney shot that guy in the face."
#28FullMetalMegaPosted 3/27/2013 6:30:51 PM
Pvt-Spoon posted...
FullMetalMega posted...
inloveanddeath0 posted...
Hit by the train

Same here in Lynchwood but was up at the vending machines about to get more ammo, then suddenly see the tube respawn sequence.

That happened to me to, I didn't feel stupid ... extremely annoyed, but not stupid.

I didn't mean it as a stupid moment but more of a WTF just happened?
---
GT: Dark Guardian88
3DS FC: 1375-7986-1634
#29WindWaker08Posted 3/27/2013 6:33:10 PM
Using the elevator in Scarletts ship, only to find out (too late) that it was coming down
---
My ammo is made of crayons *shoots* whys your blood purple *shoots* now its blue :D
#30resealablePosted 3/27/2013 6:35:31 PM
Smashing X to get an item...while holding a tediore launcher.

While trying to kill terra the first time I raged about being slapped of the cliff so I said "fine! Kill me now!" With my back against the wall. I proceeded to get slapped, slide on the wall and fall off the cliff.
---
Tediore: Because loading is faster than reloading.