Own up and share thee stupidest way that you ever died !!!!

#31CuddlyDollPosted 3/27/2013 7:39:53 PM
FullMetalMega posted...
inloveanddeath0 posted...
Hit by the train

Same here in Lynchwood but was up at the vending machines about to get more ammo, then suddenly see the tube respawn sequence.

This has also happened to me.. it was a very odd and frustrating experience, as I had previously gotten smoked twice by the enemies in the area :c

and on another slightly related note, I was playing co-op with 3 friends when they all decided we should take running jumps into the barrier in Thousand Cuts. I said I would do it, but silently opted out in favour of watching their bodies go completely limp, and fly a very amusing distance. had to be the best laugh this game has ever given me :D
---
Life is a journey. Time is a river. The door is a jar.
GT: Doom Desire
#32sinisterorionPosted 3/27/2013 10:23:29 PM
interesting note about the train, I tried to see if I could jump on top of one. I could not.
#33Steve0314Posted 3/27/2013 10:31:21 PM
Tried to refill my Rocket ammo by using the Logans gun sham shield trick... Yeah.... Forgot to equip the sham b4 shooting explosive rounds under my feet. Not my proudest moment.
---
GT: Steve0314
#34Frumpy88Posted 3/27/2013 10:33:47 PM
My bonus package grenades are my worst enemy. Been playing on my friends level 20 game with my level 50 mechro and went down many times.

One time I saw a lever, hit it, said "I wonder what this..." crushed by elevator.
---
B BAKD
#35KellyRipyaPosted 3/27/2013 10:50:28 PM
Every Gaige user knows this one: You put the one point in the skill that causes a shock storm around you every time you reload your guns.

From then on every barrel in the game is your mortal enemy. One minute you've cleared a room of baddies and are reloading your gun for the next battle. The next moment your face is melting off because the shock storm blew up the caustic barrel you failed to notice behind you.
---
I love what I destroy and destroy the thing I love
GT: Althea N Hell
#36BreezyBriiPosted 3/27/2013 11:03:55 PM
KellyRipya posted...
Every Gaige user knows this one: You put the one point in the skill that causes a shock storm around you every time you reload your guns.

From then on every barrel in the game is your mortal enemy. One minute you've cleared a room of baddies and are reloading your gun for the next battle. The next moment your face is melting off because the shock storm blew up the caustic barrel you failed to notice behind you.

This used to annoy me so much because most of the time, I was always near a slag or shock barrel and either cause me more damage, or devastate my shield. I had to take it off because of the damn barrels. I kind of miss it.
--
My first time killing Terra for the mission. Just got level 50, this was before the bee got patched, but I didn't know about the bee - cc combo. Thought I was a bada** and I thought he would go down quickly like other threshers. I soon learned the hard way not to stand near the cliff. Even when I wasn't even remotely close, like towards the center where he first spawns, he always managed to knock me off the cliff.
Then I was hit by so many trains, baby maker reloads, barrels, (thanks to shock and argh with Gaige,) Phaselocked a suicide psyco, ended up pulling the close enemies pretty much right in front of me, punched to death by a super bada** Goliath, there's a long list..
---
GT : MiZZ nErDiE
#37JimiMorrison187Posted 3/27/2013 11:03:59 PM
Pulled lever.
Hmmm, wonder what this does?
Crushed by elevator......

Done that a couple times...lol

Think I did it in Pyro Pete's Bar during the story mission.
---
Fog Ring Waaaahhhh People glitching to get souls Waaaaahhhh Lightning weapons at low levels Waaaahhhhh
#38WretchedOwlPosted 3/27/2013 11:16:02 PM
The first bunny I ever got, I decided to try it out. I shot a rocket, reloaded it and found it bouncing all over the floor. Naturally, I wanted to follow it to see how far it went. I had no idea it dropped landmines when it bounced. I learned that the hard way.
---
Some doors are best left closed, because once open, they're easy to walk through again and again.
-- GT: Wretched Owls
#39drake_skullPosted 3/27/2013 11:17:33 PM
Jumped into the whirlpool in the Bloodshot Stronghold when going to rescue Roland. It was fun for a second.
---
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
http://www.youtube.com/user/Drakeskull23
#40SchnawserHauserPosted 3/27/2013 11:33:18 PM
Elevator going up.
Standing on the edge of it.
Smeared on the bottom of the next floor.

yeah.