Own up and share thee stupidest way that you ever died !!!!

#41vorpylPosted 3/27/2013 10:35:34 PM
I went AFK next to the slot machines with 2 friends. PSYCHO-PSYCHO-PSYCHO on both machines at the same time.

The horizontal moving elevator in the Rustyard. The game doesn't register sideways momentum when you jump, so you jump straight up and down, the elevator leaves you behind, and you fall in the hole. I get bored on elevators and jump around. I've died more than once there doing the same thing.

And yes, the unopened door in Thousand Cuts.
---
"I may not agree with what you say, but I'll defend, to the death, your right to say it."
#42xlinerPosted 3/27/2013 11:04:49 PM
I went to Lynchwood to finish off a few challenges, decided to invite a buddy to do 'Duel of Death' and jumped on to the tracks and had a heart attack :c

My first Hyperius run, I did not kow he could AoE very far away.

And yes elevators, both vertical and horizontal have killed me many times due to careless behavior.

Thousand Cuts Death wall, my first run, watched Claptrap go through fine, so I decided to follow him, as I died he said 'right you're not a hyperion robot'.

Trying to get more ammo using The Sham and a 3 shot rocket, forgot to equip The Sham. Twice.

My cat sitting on my controller while I'm AFK, come back and I'm slowly walking of the edge.

Many, many more I could list, but this is long enough :)
---
Classy Chickens Clan for Halo 4 and Black Ops 2
GT: Vampiric Zealot
#43sinisterorionPosted 3/27/2013 11:51:26 PM
You know I see multiple people talking about forgetting to equip the sham and using rocket launchers.

Im willing to bet even after reading about it, it's still going to happen to me.
#44elconoMPosted 3/27/2013 11:59:38 PM
jumped on caustic bubble of Caustic Cavern to see if would pop but no too thick, it popped moment later, sending me rather high and too far from land, drowned to death
---
Casual gamer for 25 of my 28 years. mainly Pokemon, Fables, the Borderlands, GTA's, and some Minecraft these days. Currently with XBL, DS, 3DS. Yes. CASUAL.
#45retep_onePosted 3/28/2013 12:39:31 AM
accidentally jumping off the cliff lol
---
PSN: Spectre0415
spectre status recognized......
#46smurfsn1p3rPosted 3/28/2013 2:46:25 AM
Blew myself up with a grenade while in a dual.
---
She's courting him. With a fear reserved for dragons.
#47smurfsn1p3rPosted 3/28/2013 2:48:17 AM
smurfsn1p3r posted...
Blew myself up with a grenade while in a dual.

Duel* Sorry, it is one of those long nights.
---
She's courting him. With a fear reserved for dragons.
#48Violent_ShadowPosted 3/28/2013 3:26:29 AM
Pvt-Spoon posted...
Testing the Nukem on the target dummy ; (

Haha, i made that same mistake!

Silliest death i had was in a 4 player game running Hero's Pass, i watched everyone jump the first gap before the 2nd loader/sniper assault only for me to run up to the jump press A and.. then my control pad said "no" and Maya subsequently fell of the edge..... this has happened more than once _
---
"Beautiful lies beget ugly truths."
> I don't accept *random* friend requests from people i don't know. <
#49Pvt-SpoonPosted 3/28/2013 3:37:06 AM
FullMetalMega posted...
Pvt-Spoon posted...
FullMetalMega posted...
inloveanddeath0 posted...
Hit by the train

Same here in Lynchwood but was up at the vending machines about to get more ammo, then suddenly see the tube respawn sequence.

That happened to me to, I didn't feel stupid ... extremely annoyed, but not stupid.

I didn't mean it as a stupid moment but more of a WTF just happened?

Yeah, I looked at my dog and ask did that really just F"n happen? :c O
Actually, I was at the Ammo chests when it happened to me, SO I guess there are two places in there to be weary of.
---
A pessimist is just an optimist with more experience.
GT:GrandPa40
#50JkickitPosted 3/28/2013 3:44:36 AM
CapTionisT posted...
Jumped off the level during the countdown... then my friends game started saving

I do this all the time too, haha. Never died though.
---
Deal with it- http://tinyurl.com/amdcu8s FF XIII/Skyrim = 100% -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/PMD Blue Rescue Team