Own up and share thee stupidest way that you ever died !!!!

#51JkickitPosted 3/28/2013 4:47:23 AM
As for me, going down to the Bunny rocket launcher 90% of the time I reload (a lot of times, just regular reloading not near any enemies) and dying in Lynchwood/Tundra trains multiple times.
---
Deal with it- http://tinyurl.com/amdcu8s FF XIII/Skyrim = 100% -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/PMD Blue Rescue Team
#52Pvt-SpoonPosted 3/28/2013 4:55:29 AM
Jkickit posted...
As for me, going down to the Bunny rocket launcher 90% of the time I reload (a lot of times, just regular reloading not near any enemies) and dying in Lynchwood/Tundra trains multiple times.

How many times am I gonna have to revive you ! ? ! ? ; )
---
A pessimist is just an optimist with more experience.
GT:GrandPa40
#53IAmDJNinjaStarPosted 3/28/2013 5:04:55 AM
Accidental blight phoenix barrel blast. God I hate that.
---
Hi, IAmDJNinjaStar.
#54Argyle_GargoylePosted 3/28/2013 5:50:22 AM(edited)
i can think of 2 bad ones. might come up with a 3rd later.

1. in the wildlife exploitation preserve, where you have to damage the loaders to open the door. i was aiming down the sites and backpedaling. didnt pay attention and took a nice tumble over the cliff. not too bad. im sure a lot of people have done similar things. the bad part comes in the fact that i proceeded to do the same exact thing 2 more times after that. i hate that stupid cliff.

2. whenever i fight terra, if he does kill me, i tend to use the fast elevator to quickly ascend back up so that i can try again. once, i did my normal thing, took the elevator up, and then realized i had an inventory full of things to sell. so i dropped down to the machines to sell the junk.

what i didnt realize, is that the elevator takes a lot longer to descend back down to its resting place than it does to go up. without even looking, i jumped down thinking that id be landing on the elevator platform only to find that there was no platform there. that was a few million dollars well spent

EDIT: 3. i have been hit by the train a few times i guess
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#55minsterXYZPosted 3/28/2013 6:06:19 AM
I was jumping around and fell between that big thing in the middles of the city Maya uses to fly the city and teleport out. Me and my friend cracked up all day about it.
---
Gamertag xXGunx4xH1R3xXx
#56devak108Posted 3/28/2013 7:38:04 AM
WTF shield backfires.

More than once....
---
"You're entering a world of pain, son, we know this is your homework!"
#57GAMEDISPosted 3/28/2013 8:19:23 AM
Was in beatdown by Pete's bar and and a buddy said "Hey guys check out this window" ... There was no window and I was greeted by an explosive barrel :( And then made my YouTube debut lol
---
IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG
GAMERTAG = GAMEDIS
#58Pvt-SpoonPosted 3/28/2013 8:28:36 AM
GAMEDIS posted...
Was in beatdown by Pete's bar and and a buddy said "Hey guys check out this window" ... There was no window and I was greeted by an explosive barrel :( And then made my YouTube debut lol

What? ... no link ? ..lol ; )
---
#59Kpt_KapowskiPosted 3/28/2013 8:32:50 AM
Lol you noobs die?

ARRRRGGHH I NEVER DIE!!!!!
---
Borderlands 2 BAR: 81289 --- Beware the Lag!
#60Pvt-SpoonPosted 3/28/2013 8:34:57 AM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Lol you noobs die?

ARRRRGGHH I NEVER DIE!!!!!

Must be the lag ... : )
---