Own up and share thee stupidest way that you ever died !!!!

#81DhgoalPosted 3/28/2013 2:34:06 PM
inloveanddeath0 posted...
Hit by the train

Then put on youtube
---
Xbox gt: dhgoal
#82JkickitPosted 3/28/2013 5:11:45 PM
Pvt-Spoon posted...
Jkickit posted...
As for me, going down to the Bunny rocket launcher 90% of the time I reload (a lot of times, just regular reloading not near any enemies) and dying in Lynchwood/Tundra trains multiple times.

How many times am I gonna have to revive you ! ? ! ? ; )

You....shaddap!
---
Deal with it- http://tinyurl.com/amdcu8s FF XIII/Skyrim = 100% -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/PMD Blue Rescue Team
#83jayman1305Posted 3/28/2013 10:48:07 PM
*minor spoiler*

I had a Homer Simpson "moment", the first time
Sanctuary was airborne, i intentionally jumped off to see if i would land safely on the ground!
Splat!
---
Posted using GameFlux
#84SinisterBladePosted 3/28/2013 11:31:16 PM
Dhgoal posted...
inloveanddeath0 posted...
Hit by the train

Then put on youtube

Twice. :)
---
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!
#85SolidStryderPosted 3/29/2013 12:23:46 AM
Gotta be driving after a failed handbrake swerve into a lava river while arguing with my friend about why I'm a safe driver. Good times.
#86DRCEQPosted 3/29/2013 5:31:17 AM
I jumped off the Magnys Lighthouse butte and the game wouldn't let me fall all the way to the town below. Can't take falling damage my ass.
---
Meowahaha! Madness, Genius, the only difference between them is success! - Taokaka, Blaz Blue Continuum Shift
Motoko Kusanagi is my goddess!
#87CuddlyDollPosted 3/29/2013 11:36:39 AM
Was in the Caustic Caverns last night when a bunch of Crystalisks and Varkids decide to attack me all at once. managed to kill them all, but a Crystalisk (the very last enemy on screen mind you) downed me with its death explosion. with nothing in sight to kill I hung my head in shame and quit for the night.

it was very disheartening :c
---
Life is a journey. Time is a river. The door is a jar.
GT: Doom Desire
#88roitactPosted 3/30/2013 3:32:39 AM
cleared an area of enemies, wasnt paying attention to my health, reloaded the gunarang... MISTAKE
---
Ich habe nur zwei Fingernagel auf meiner linken Hand... GT: jimmyrockstar, PSN: testesbomb---
#89wait4nextyearPosted 3/30/2013 3:44:31 AM
plasmatic529 posted...
Fell under sanctuary and fell for a loooooooooooooong time

Same here. Also from testing out homing grenades I got in the golden box and having them come right back to me.
#90CuddlyDollPosted 3/30/2013 4:07:18 AM
Accidentally glitched under the map in Arid Boneyard thanks to an elevator that didn't kill me when I stood on the edge of it

fell several meters after running around in the blackness, then ran into an underground slag pool that was part of an eridium pump station. was respawning a split second later.

this tops my list of bizarre/dumb deaths. anyone care to 1-up me? :D
---
Life is a journey. Time is a river. The door is a jar.
GT: Doom Desire