Well I'm ready for Monday!

#1FAILUREtoreplyPosted 3/27/2013 5:14:40 PM
I just so happen to have Monday off, which just so happens to be the release of the lvl cap increase and 3rd playthrough! Win Win!

I finally just got all my character to lvl 50, Zero being my last.

So now my plan is to reach UVHM 3.5 and lvl 61 with my Gunzerker 1st, Siren 2nd, Commano 3rd, and Zero or Gaige will probably stay lvl 50 for a while. They never sparked my interest like Sal, Maya, and Axton have.

I also hope Gearbox releases a drop location guide on those Pearlesant weapons so we know where to farm. Hoping the Warrior at the end has a good chance to drop one!

Whose your 1st character your gonna attempt at Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode with?
---
Who gives a s*** what you believe? In thirty seconds you'll be dead, and I'll blow this place up and be home in time for Corn Flakes.
#2Deimos121Posted 3/27/2013 5:18:11 PM
Hate to be the bearer of bad news but the level cap increase is being release April 2.....Monday is April 1....
#3BayouJoePosted 3/27/2013 5:24:25 PM
Well, I'm ready for Tuesday!
---
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."
#4inloveanddeath0Posted 3/27/2013 5:25:07 PM
Would be funny if there was a patch Monday as an April fools
---
http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/7152/inloveanddeath.png
http://www.last.fm/user/PolarPolaroids
#5Deimos121Posted 3/27/2013 5:28:57 PM
I have a feeling they're going to do something for it...make all chests you open have a sign saying april fools? Shift code for 20 golden keys that just brings up a joke message? WHO KNOWS!!!!
#6youngunner2123Posted 3/27/2013 5:32:12 PM
FAILUREtoreply posted...
I just so happen to have Monday off, which just so happens to be the release of the lvl cap increase and 3rd playthrough! Win Win!

I finally just got all my character to lvl 50, Zero being my last.

So now my plan is to reach UVHM 3.5 and lvl 61 with my Gunzerker 1st, Siren 2nd, Commano 3rd, and Zero or Gaige will probably stay lvl 50 for a while. They never sparked my interest like Sal, Maya, and Axton have.

I also hope Gearbox releases a drop location guide on those Pearlesant weapons so we know where to farm. Hoping the Warrior at the end has a good chance to drop one!

Whose your 1st character your gonna attempt at Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode with?

This was quite amusing and embarrassing....
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
#7RaptorkittyPosted 3/27/2013 5:33:58 PM
inloveanddeath0 posted...
Would be funny if there was a patch Monday as an April fools

Oh dear god I forgot about April Fools. Guess no Twitter Monday.
---
GT: KittyKitty13 Playing: Borderlands 2
Official Dual GSoA on the Dark Souls board
#8BayouJoePosted 3/27/2013 5:36:15 PM
Looks like FAILUREtoreply is failing to reply.
---
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."
#9FAILUREtoreply(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 5:39:12 PM
hmmmm, indeed that was pretty embarrassing lol whoops

I did the impossible, I April Fooled myself :(

Now sadly I do have work Tuesday but the beauty of my job is that I'll be home around 8am, and I'm off Wednesday soooooo.......I am ready for (double check) Tuesday!!
---
Who gives a s*** what you believe? In thirty seconds you'll be dead, and I'll blow this place up and be home in time for Corn Flakes.
#10FAILUREtoreply(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 5:41:15 PM
BayouJoe posted...
Looks like FAILUREtoreply is failing to reply.

^This
---