Anyone having a tough time getting guns out of Pete?

#1WretchedOwlPosted 3/28/2013 10:24:26 AM
He seems to only be dropping class mods, grenades, and shields as far as legendaries go...

Here's what I've gotten from him without seeing a gun drop at all.

Legendary Hunter (2)
Legendary Soldier
Legendary Siren
Rubberized Stormfront
Sticky Homing Stormfront
Lobbed Caustic Leech
WTF Shield (2)
The Cradle (2)
Neogenator
Deadly Bloom
Incendiary Fastball (3)

The only thing I got out of him worth anything was that Sticky Homing Stormfront...

I'm sure there's others that I'm not remebering right now..
---
Some doors are best left closed, because once open, they're easy to walk through again and again.
-- GT: Wretched Owls
#2MrImpatient35Posted 3/28/2013 11:24:17 AM
I've gotten plenty guns from him. Just off the top of my head, I got the baby maker, logan's gun, gunerang, hornet...and some more stuff.
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.
#3capnovanPosted 3/28/2013 11:26:15 AM
I've only hit him once since the Sunday and he dropped a Neogenator
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
#4Pvt-SpoonPosted 3/28/2013 11:26:31 AM
Pete is pretty stingy with me as far as guns go. Shields, Nade mods, class mods, no problem. But guns ? far and few between.
---
A pessimist is just an optimist with more experience.
GT:GrandPa40
#5cookietheifPosted 3/28/2013 11:35:50 AM
I've gotten my Hornet,Hellfire, Maggie, some legandry Jacobs AR, and a Kerblaster from Pete.
---
GT/PSN: Keijho Currently playing Borderlands 2, Dead Island, Skyrim, League of Legends and Dead Space 3
#6BigRobb2389Posted 3/28/2013 12:14:41 PM
I'd use a rubberized storm front over a homing one.

But I have recently become very fond of rubberized grenades and developed a dislike for homing.

homings great for a lot of different grenade types, though.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/BigRobb/
#7WretchedOwl(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 12:28:37 PM
BigRobb2389 posted...
I'd use a rubberized storm front over a homing one.

But I have recently become very fond of rubberized grenades and developed a dislike for homing.

homings great for a lot of different grenade types, though.

The rubberized grenades suck. I actually used it actively for a while before I got the homing one, and I hated it. Even if I threw it right at something it would all the sudden just decide to walk out of the way. Then it would go bouncing along somewhere else and detonate in some random corner of nothingness.

As far as the homing ones go, I hate them too. Mainly because they have a habit of sticking to psychos that are rushing me, which ultimately results in my death. But the Storm Front is one of the grenades thats kind of impossible to kill yourself with, which is nice.

Overall, sticky longbow is my grenade prefix of choice, hands down. I've yet to find one of those, though.
---
Some doors are best left closed, because once open, they're easy to walk through again and again.
#8minsterXYZPosted 3/28/2013 12:28:57 PM
I let some one borrow my Legendary Hunter Mod and I won't have a class mod when the cap raises. If you don't need yours I'll trade for yours late tonight or early tommorow.
---
Gamertag xXGunx4xH1R3xXx
#9WretchedOwl(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 12:29:40 PM
and1ballr posted...
I've gotten plenty guns from him. Just off the top of my head, I got the baby maker, logan's gun, gunerang, hornet...and some more stuff.

I've gotten guns from him in the past, but nothing lately unfortunately. Come to think of it, I've only gotten one gun from him that I actively use, which is my Cowboy Hammer Buster. My assassin loves that thing.
---
#10theIllusionary1Posted 3/28/2013 12:37:52 PM
I've been very lucky lately in that I've been getting a very even spread of items from him. In two nights of farming (about 30 attempts per night), I've gotten the following:

Neogenator x2
DP Unkempt Harold
Hard Unkempt Harold
Crammed Unkempt Harold x2
White Death
Cradle x2
Veruc
Legendary Mechro class mod
Legendary Soldier class mod
Storm Front
Nasty Surprise
Thunderball Fists
Hornet

Pete's been very generous lately, particularly with all the Unkempt Harolds he's dropped for me...
---
There are two factors that influence how you view life: perception and reality. What you perceive is my illusion...the reality is that I'm already gone...