Info update for cap increase

#1Argyle_GargoylePosted 3/28/2013 1:59:33 PM
http://www.gearboxsoftware.com/community/articles/1022/borderlands-2-level-increase-and-other-changes

Etech relics. Etech relics!!!!
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#2LaharPosted 3/28/2013 2:03:42 PM
Sweet. So sounds like in total six more backpack slots, and four bank slots. I don't know why but the Black Market upgrades are kind of exciting to me. Not making me all tingly like Krieg does, but still.
---
It's raining
luggage and babies and limbs and Daddy doesn't come home.
#3killbot357Posted 3/28/2013 2:04:03 PM
Awesome. Awesome to the MAX.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Etrian Odyssey IV, Link's Awakening DX
#4jloewensteinPosted 3/28/2013 2:05:15 PM
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...
http://www.gearboxsoftware.com/community/articles/1022/borderlands-2-level-increase-and-other-changes

Etech relics. Etech relics!!!!

Let's be more specific - powerful new "Ancient" E-Tech relics!
---
Steam: jloewenstein
#5jreed1337Posted 3/28/2013 2:08:09 PM
eh, this doesn't excite me TOO much. i rarely ever use etech stuff.
---
1+3+3=7
#6Dr_GlorydaysPosted 3/28/2013 2:20:14 PM
So wait...

The new playthrough is free, but the level increase is not? Don't get me wrong, I think those complaining about the cost of the new level cap are being ridiculous, but it seems kind of silly to include a new playthrough for free which requires a paid level cap to really play.
---
it is regular strumming, but instead of a pick, or your fingers, you use a slice of cheesecake.. it gets prety messy, therefore: dirty strumming. ~ kazater
#7Robtcee13Posted 3/28/2013 2:24:10 PM
Dr_Glorydays posted...
So wait...

The new playthrough is free, but the level increase is not? Don't get me wrong, I think those complaining about the cost of the new level cap are being ridiculous, but it seems kind of silly to include a new playthrough for free which requires a paid level cap to really play.

It seems like you could probably play it and either enemies are still scaled to your level, or they end up being higher level so you basically have a nice thing to use your ridiculously overpowered stock of legendaries on.
---
If you think my name is silly, you should call me either Rob or LaughingThesaurus.
No need for being strictly formal on a message board, right?
#8drake_skullPosted 3/28/2013 2:50:01 PM
Dr_Glorydays posted...
So wait...

Did you not read the part where they had to re-balance and retest the entire game to make the cap work? They worked hard to do this for us and right now I would pay $10 for it(though I have the season pass so its free for me) for what they are adding in addition to the cap increase. They could be adding quite a bit more with it as well, we dont know everything they are planning.
---
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
http://www.youtube.com/user/Drakeskull23
#9pilcher0067Posted 3/28/2013 2:51:28 PM
if you read right you are also paying for the Pearlscent weapons as well way too many people wining get a job
#10MrImpatient35Posted 3/28/2013 2:51:29 PM
I'm even more eager for April 2nd now! That lil update is gonna breath all kinds of new life into this game!
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.