Curse you, Henry!

#1RaptorkittyPosted 3/28/2013 1:17:11 PM
Farming Henry all day and just got my third head drop. "Great news!" you might say. Alas, they were all the same. The first was great, as I didn't have it. At the second I'm thinking "OK, I guess I do have higher chance to get my own character's". At the third I'm just done. Come back another time with a different character.
---
GT: KittyKitty13 Playing: Borderlands 2
Official Dual GSoA on the Dark Souls board
#2Wallcrawler8878Posted 3/28/2013 2:17:29 PM
Im with you here. I got Till Death Do Us Part for my siren within thirty minutes. About 60 kills later, I switched characters and started to play with Axton, and the first kill with him dropped Rasta Nefarious for Sal. Another 50 kills or so and I switched to Zero, again another bunch of kills for nothing.

Second day, loaded up Axton and right off the bat a head dropped, but it was Rasta Nefarious again. Switched to Zero and got another Till Death Do Us Part.

It wasnt until I was about to log off for the night that I scored Dapper Gent with my Siren.

Down to two heads left to get. Its getting pretty monotonous. If he wasnt so close to the spawn point, Id probably have stopped killing him by now.
#3Raptorkitty(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 4:34:06 PM
Wallcrawler8878 posted...
Im with you here. I got Till Death Do Us Part for my siren within thirty minutes. About 60 kills later, I switched characters and started to play with Axton, and the first kill with him dropped Rasta Nefarious for Sal. Another 50 kills or so and I switched to Zero, again another bunch of kills for nothing.

Second day, loaded up Axton and right off the bat a head dropped, but it was Rasta Nefarious again. Switched to Zero and got another Till Death Do Us Part.

It wasnt until I was about to log off for the night that I scored Dapper Gent with my Siren.

Down to two heads left to get. Its getting pretty monotonous. If he wasnt so close to the spawn point, Id probably have stopped killing him by now.

Haha yea. Managed a 48 Cradle though. I'm hoping using my Siren means I'll get something other than Rasta
---
GT: KittyKitty13 Playing: Borderlands 2
Official Dual GSoA on the Dark Souls board