Question for the BL2 Gurus out there...

#1thinkfootballPosted 3/28/2013 3:29:55 PM
I have two level 50s, both are early/midway through TVHM...and I can't bring myself to finish it AGAIN (i love the game, love farming bosses both in BL1/2, I even love the expansions, I just don't like the main quest in BL2).

My question for all of you is this--with the level increase, can I level to L61 by just doing the expansions? Will they auto-level to my level when I start them and continue to do so? (So if I start say, Hammerlock's DLC for the first time at L50, will the enemies level with me?)

I am just soooooo tired of the main quest...
#2resealablePosted 3/28/2013 3:32:16 PM
We don't know how much xp is going to be required for the 11 levels.
---
Tediore: Because loading is faster than reloading.
#3Jambi_ManPosted 3/28/2013 3:52:53 PM
You're just gonna have to suck it up, and finish one of your TVHM playthroughs. The Current DLC's won't scale above 50 unless you activate 2.5/soon to be UVHM. If you're not even halfway through your TVHM playthru, there is no way that playing the current DLC content will get you from 50 to 61, for they will be lower levels that mirror the level of the story mission you're on in the main game.
---
Vladof rules
#4ShinterLPosted 3/28/2013 4:15:53 PM
You won't be able to go into UVHM and have access to pearlescents until you beat the story on TVHM, so you'll probably have to do at least that.
#5KellyRipyaPosted 3/28/2013 4:41:25 PM
I'm tagging on here, BL2 Gurus, please answer this mathematical equation

If the update is allowing us two more Backpack SDUs, how many spaces does that translate to in our backpack?
---
I love what I destroy and destroy the thing I love
GT: Althea N Hell
#6ShinterLPosted 3/28/2013 4:43:34 PM
KellyRipya posted...

If the update is allowing us two more Backpack SDUs, how many spaces does that translate to in our backpack?

27 + 3 + 3, so 33, or so I would assume.
#7gunsndrosesPosted 3/28/2013 4:43:50 PM
KellyRipya posted...

IIRC each SDU is 3 new slots.
---
If you don't use proper grammar, you're a communist.
-George Washington, First President of the USA
#8Steve0314Posted 3/28/2013 4:45:55 PM
KellyRipya posted...

Well if it keeps to the usual upgrades then 2SDUs will bring 6 more slots to are backpack and 4 to our bank. Every upgrade gives us +2 bank and +3 backpack... But maybe it will be more... Pray that each one is +10.... that would be awesome...
---
GT: Steve0314
#9KellyRipyaPosted 3/28/2013 4:46:10 PM
Many thanks BL2 Gods! Six more guns, not too shabby since I wasn't even expecting more SDUs with the cap increase :)
---
I love what I destroy and destroy the thing I love
GT: Althea N Hell
#10RaptorkittyPosted 3/28/2013 5:07:44 PM
thinkfootball posted...
I have two level 50s, both are early/midway through TVHM...and I can't bring myself to finish it AGAIN (i love the game, love farming bosses both in BL1/2, I even love the expansions, I just don't like the main quest in BL2).

My question for all of you is this--with the level increase, can I level to L61 by just doing the expansions? Will they auto-level to my level when I start them and continue to do so? (So if I start say, Hammerlock's DLC for the first time at L50, will the enemies level with me?)

I am just soooooo tired of the main quest...

Just wait till the cap raises then run through everything. You'll get XP while finishing TVHM. I personally want to start UTVHM at 61 since it scales. Won't miss and qyest loot.
---
GT: KittyKitty13 Playing: Borderlands 2
Official Dual GSoA on the Dark Souls board