Question

#1DhgoalPosted 3/28/2013 5:06:15 PM
Is there a way to get your BAR back to a legit level my freind has a 7.5 million and I don't like playing with him because he kills everything so fast and it gets annoying having to turn mine off because he feels I have to much of an advantage and this isn't one of those "my friend is addicted to crack" friends
---
Xbox gt: dhgoal
#2deadlyfredPosted 3/28/2013 5:39:10 PM
Dhgoal posted...
Is there a way to get your BAR back to a legit level my freind has a 7.5 million and I don't like playing with him because he kills everything so fast and it gets annoying having to turn mine off because he feels I have to much of an advantage and this isn't one of those "my friend is addicted to crack" friends

Why do you play with anybody other than me, Dublin, Scarecrow or Emperor of Lolz? We all play straight legit now.
---
XBL GT: Ki11er Six (ONES - not L's with a space between the word)
Borderlands 2 farming guides: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE35BE032DF764AEC
#3Dhgoal(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 6:05:04 PM
deadlyfred posted...
Dhgoal posted...

Why do you play with anybody other than me, Dublin, Scarecrow or Emperor of Lolz? We all play straight legit now.

I'm trying to get him back into borderlands because he is always on with me
---
Xbox gt: dhgoal