Someone dupe for me please?!

#31xboxBUNZILLAPosted 3/29/2013 7:04:52 AM
are you still in need of the lovely corpse head? i have an extra ill give you, no dupes. i might have the xxx too but im not sure.
---
KaBoom1322 Posted 2/26/2013 12:56:24 PM
My BAR is only 20k :( ..
#32Argyle_GargoylePosted 3/29/2013 7:08:30 AM
love that TC calls out "killshot" in the OP and then gets mad when responds
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#33SchnawserHauserPosted 3/29/2013 8:07:13 AM
Building guns is rewarding. you feel like a boss every time you put together a real winner. instead of feeling "thank god, it dropped" then "Oh damn, it is a horrible version," you feel "what could i make now that would be neat..." then "this is a glorius [insert gun name here]! It is EXACTLY what i wanted!"
#34chuckleswoodPosted 3/29/2013 9:20:00 AM(edited)
Tru_Navarone posted...
chuckleswood posted...
Tru_Navarone posted...
It's his and the duper's business as to what they do. If you don't like it, make your own topic about it, like killbot has done in the past and stay out of theirs

And flood the board with more useless topics? I'd rather not. Anyways I don't care if people dupe. I was only saying he should try farming his own gear to get more out of the game. If you actually read what I posted you would know this.

wasn't specifically directing my post at you. the post was for anyone who has a problem with him requesting a dupe

Ah my apologies. I ASSumed that was directed at me since only killbot and I had posted in here at that point. I would also like to take this moment to reiterate that I DONT CARE IF PEOPLE DUPE. It's just annoying (as killbot said) when people (like cheeto) constantly post threads begging for gear.
---
"There it is you guys.....Mee-krob"
#35Tru_NavaronePosted 3/29/2013 10:57:12 AM
Lol ASSumed

Very understandable, I must admit,early on I very annoyed with the sheer number of LF topics when all I wanted to do was talk about the game.
It's no longer that bad and the the drop rates are still dumb , so I don't see it as a big deal.

Ive come come very close to making a topic for the slagga. Been farming that thing forever
---
I can tell you why there aint black folk in anime.
*random anime scenario commences* Black folk: **** that!! -dmainev3