So where are you putting your extra 11 skill points?

#1thedeadsiderPosted 3/28/2013 7:35:30 PM
?
---
tehdeadsider just made more sense than anyone I've seen on LUE all morning. - richie259
Gamertag/PSN ID Deadsider
#2Evil SquallPosted 3/28/2013 7:37:04 PM
On my Siren it will allow me to have my Ruin tree filled to max AND give me most of the stuff I like in the first phaselock tree.

On Gaige Im afraid of whats going to happen. I hate Anarchy so I only use the first two trees. First tree is filled but with 11 more skill points the shock/electrocute tree is going to become pretty nuts as well.
---
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 : Maya Lvl 50
It's not until you lose everything that you are free to do anything
#3JustinTheJaggedPosted 3/28/2013 7:39:59 PM
I'm probably just going to put the points in incite and just got real with the last point topping off asbestos.
---
Gamer for life, 31 years and counting.
A life without video games is not a life worth living.
#4BreezyBriiPosted 3/28/2013 7:43:37 PM
On my Siren, I already have her harmony tree maxed out, so I'll invest the next 11 points into her motion tree. c:
On my Mecromancer, I pretty much have her best friends forever tree maxed, except I didn't give DT my shield because its always the bee. I'm going to invest in her Anarchy tree and hopefully get discord. Because I lose all my stacks when I reload.
---
GT : MiZZ nErDiE
#5gameslickerPosted 3/28/2013 8:38:07 PM
commando - middle/right trees. gemini + phalanx shield + scorched earth + battlefront = one man army

siren - right tree. ruin + converge + helios + res + suspension + quicken = ultimate siren

gunzerker - ???

assassin - middle tree. death blossom + death mark + bore + death mark + execute = snake eyes

mechromancer - deathtrap + anarchy = enough said
#6SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 3/28/2013 8:52:26 PM
With Zero... dunno. May switch between mixtures of all three trees or work on the cunning and bloodshed tree, depending on my mood.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#7winterassassinXPosted 3/28/2013 8:57:05 PM
Most likely anarchy for my mechro and I'm not sure for my siren.
---
GT: winterassassinX
#8PTP2009Posted 3/28/2013 9:10:00 PM
Zero - full cunning + bloodshed trees = unstoppable melee
Axton - double slag turrets
Maya - Cataclysm tree + sub sequence + sweet release = everything dies and you're immortal
Salvador - Rampage + brawn = always gunzerking, take almost no damage, and regen health absurdly quickly

Things get so utterly overpowered with 11 more skill points that I'm worried that they're going to make the difficulty at lvl.61 insane to compensate.
#9KrudmuffinsPosted 3/28/2013 9:18:30 PM
Zer0 is unfortunately not going to get all that much better for me. Basically all that will happen is a few bonus kill buffs that probably won't make much of a difference.

Maya, however, will become unholy good as I get ruin and thoughtlock together... hopefully everytime the phaselock jumps between targets ruin fires again.

Axton is going to be even more stupidly good, double double-sentries. Or for the fun factor, double nukes.

Gaige will just get more deathtrap, which is fun.

I have not played salvador, so I dunno.
---
I dislike my username.
#10booyakasha128Posted 3/28/2013 9:22:51 PM
My Maya is gonna get some healing to help round her out better

Don't have the other characters at 50 so I dunno. I think i'm most excited about Sal though, full Rampage and Brawn sounds nuts.
---
My name is Booya, and tacos rule (b^_^)b
http://www.last.fm/user/booyakasha128