So where are you putting your extra 11 skill points?

#21BayouJoePosted 3/29/2013 11:25:46 AM
I don't think about those things.....I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.
---
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."
#22invykingPosted 3/29/2013 11:37:44 AM
Gonna make it where I can drop 2 turrets at the same time!! DOUBLE NUKE!
#23ReaperPosted 3/29/2013 11:38:03 AM
Commando current build (w/+5 Leg. mod): http://www.bl2skills.com/commando.html#54055150015104014010012000000000
Next 11: Survival tree: 2 points into Preparation; 5 points into pressure; then either 4 points into Forebearence or Steady (Gunpowder tree)

Mechromancer current build (w/+5 Leg. mod): http://www.bl2skills.com/mechromancer.html#414034121411140010000000411130120000
Next 11: Ordered Chaos tree: 2 points into Typecast Iconoclast; 1 point into Rational Anarchist; after that I'm undecided what to do with the rest. Maybe Annoyed Android and Blood Soaked Shields.

Siren current build (w/+5 Leg. mod): http://www.bl2skills.com/siren.html#353501305114153102001100000000
Next 11: Cataclysm tree: 3 points into foresight; 5 points into Helios; 1 point into Cloud Kill; 2 points into Chain Reaction.

Gunzerker current build (w/+5 Leg. mod): http://www.bl2skills.com/gunzerker.html#415010501005025210415111000000000
Next 11: Brawn tree: 3 points into Hard to Kill; 5 points into I'm the Juggernaut; then 3 points into either Asbestos or Ain't Got Time to Bleed or Divergent Likeness(Gunlust tree)

Assassin current build (w/+5 Leg. mod): http://www.bl2skills.com/assassin.html#505001500051545105011100000000
Next 11: I'm not really sure. Maybe into the Sniping tree for Critical Ascension or the Bloodshed tree.
---
"I eat bullets raw with wasabi sauce." - Devil May Care
#24F_GalikanokusPosted 3/29/2013 4:59:48 PM
spfurm01 posted...
Krudmuffins posted...
Maya, however, will become unholy good as I get ruin and thoughtlock together... hopefully everytime the phaselock jumps between targets ruin fires again.

Unless they change something, it doesn't.

Ruin + Subsquence was really disappointing.

Wait does it require you to be past level 50 to get both? So how would you know?
---
"I hadn't laughed this much since Dick Cheney shot that guy in the face."
#25LazarusNecrosisPosted 3/29/2013 7:11:52 PM
F_Galikanokus posted...
spfurm01 posted...
Krudmuffins posted...
Maya, however, will become unholy good as I get ruin and thoughtlock together... hopefully everytime the phaselock jumps between targets ruin fires again.

Wait does it require you to be past level 50 to get both? So how would you know?

There was a skill point glitch to max all skills. I really hope they change this. I would love for Ruin and Helios to work with Sub Sequence.
---
XBL GT: LazarusNecrosis
The best techniques are passed on by the survivors. --Gaiden Shinji 1E 490
#26EmperorBlackPosted 3/29/2013 7:40:07 PM(edited)
It will be fun to see just how ridiculous these characters can get with 11 extra points. Right away, I'm thinking about my usual Rampage + Brawn setup for Sal...but with those extra points, I can also get the rest of either "Bus.." or "Just Got Real"....AND Sexual Tyrannosaurus with "Come At Me Bro"... resulting in a Salvador that can be gunzerking all the time as usual...but with that whole extra health bar(+ even more damage resistance) that "CAMB" gives you... outstanding. I already have about 116,000 health as it is at level 50. Adding the rest of Brawn to that, along with the extra health from being able to level up again...haha, that's insane.

*oh, and that's not even all the points. If I avoid "Double Your Fun" and "Fistful of Hurt" for whatever reason... I can get to the end of both skill-trees AND still have 4 points left for whatever.

*edit-- I could also stop at "Aint Got Time to Bleed...remove the "last 4 of level 50" points from Bus/Just Got Real...and put the remaining 15 into Gun Lust... last 5 would be on either Divergent Likeness or Money Shot. This results in the constant gunzerking of Rampage + the survivability of Brawn + the great damage boost from Gun Lust. Sal = Godmode.
---
http://community.modnation.com/en-us/players/ZoomSurtr/creations
#27F_GalikanokusPosted 3/29/2013 8:58:44 PM
LazarusNecrosis posted...
F_Galikanokus posted...
spfurm01 posted...
Krudmuffins posted...

There was a skill point glitch to max all skills. I really hope they change this. I would love for Ruin and Helios to work with Sub Sequence.

Really? I could have sworn Helios worked with Sub Sequence.
---
"I hadn't laughed this much since Dick Cheney shot that guy in the face."
#28RaptorkittyPosted 3/29/2013 9:14:45 PM
Taking my 4 points out of Keep it Piping Hot. Getting YiPiKiyay, the one that cools down with every shot, and the one that gives you a chance to not use ammo. Pistol Zerker will be NUTS.
---
GT: KittyKitty13 Playing: Borderlands 2
Official Dual GSoA on the Dark Souls board
#29smurfsn1p3rPosted 3/29/2013 10:42:03 PM
Not buying the DLC, not after what they did to Aliens, and how they lied about it.
---
I am at 60% neg feedback just from Halo alone. I think of it as a badge of honor, for doing my part to p*ss off kids ages 9-16
#30ReaperPosted 3/30/2013 6:24:25 PM
F_Galikanokus posted...
LazarusNecrosis posted...
F_Galikanokus posted...
spfurm01 posted...
Krudmuffins posted...

Really? I could have sworn Helios worked with Sub Sequence.

I just tested it, and Helios does indeed go into effect with each enemy affected by Sub-Sequence.
---
"I eat bullets raw with wasabi sauce." - Devil May Care