Anarchist Pistol

#1Steve0314Posted 3/28/2013 10:14:21 PM
So I have been farming the treasure room and I found a anarchist pistol... Rarity is blue... I kinda like it... How much better are the purple rarities and what is the best prefix... Right now I have a Resolute Anarchist.
---
GT: Steve0314
#2Steve0314(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 11:23:40 PM
Is there a purple version of this???
---
GT: Steve0314
#3WretchedOwlPosted 3/28/2013 11:36:32 PM
Of course there's purples. The best one you wanna get is gonna be a Purging anarchist if you're going for damage, but for full fire rate (better imo) you wanna go with a purple Vengeful Anarchist. definitely one with a Vladof grip, the kind of square looking one with the 3 lines on it. Scope, of course, optional.
---
Some doors are best left closed, because once open, they're easy to walk through again and again.
-- GT: Wretched Owls
#4BigRobb2389Posted 3/29/2013 12:10:29 AM
I recently got a perfect level 36 Unending Anarchist. All vladof with a Jakobs Scope.

That thing is one of the most insane things in the game, makes the infinity look like table scraps in my opinion.

Unending is probably my favorite prefix for vladof pistols, especially on an anarchist due to its high fire rate.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/BigRobb/
#5Argyle_GargoylePosted 3/29/2013 5:00:51 AM
favorite weapons in the game. i save any good low level ones i find to use in leveling future characters.

have an amazing DVA anarchist in purple at 50 (going to be sad to see it become less useful) as well as some others ive picked up as loot.

great great guns. fly through ammo though. good idea to have an infinity for backup
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#6fakesnoop77Posted 3/29/2013 5:17:05 AM
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...
favorite weapons in the game. i save any good low level ones i find to use in leveling future characters.

have an amazing DVA anarchist in purple at 50 (going to be sad to see it become less useful) as well as some others ive picked up as loot.

great great guns. fly through ammo though. good idea to have an infinity for backup

Yeah anarchists are pretty good to be honest. My favorite Purple pistol right now is a Two'fer Widowmaker.

My god that thing is beastly on Zer0 especially with a Jakobs Relic and a build focused towards pistols
---
Fitter, happier, more productive, like a pig in a cage on antibiotics
#7Argyle_GargoylePosted 3/29/2013 5:23:06 AM
fakesnoop77 posted...
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...

Yeah anarchists are pretty good to be honest. My favorite Purple pistol right now is a Two'fer Widowmaker.

My god that thing is beastly on Zer0 especially with a Jakobs Relic and a build focused towards pistols

i actually have one of those. never really used it much, but i looked at the stats after pete dropped it and thought it looked like something worth holding on to

im really unlucky when it comes to manufacturer relics. i rarely ever even see them and when i do they are hardly even close to good stats. all i ever see are those stupid FFYL relics.

i stick with my sheriffs badge to make my anarchist and infinities that much better. heres hoping that the increased ammo SDUs will make it so id dont have to run to the ammo machine constantly while using anarchists
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#8DRCEQPosted 3/29/2013 6:28:31 AM
I got a level 50 Anarchist from a Golden key. 9000 damage, 10.4 fire rate, ammo clip of 60... The only thing that'd make it better was if it had elemental damage.
---
Meowahaha! Madness, Genius, the only difference between them is success! - Taokaka, Blaz Blue Continuum Shift
Motoko Kusanagi is my goddess!