I hope duping is impossible in BL3

#1PathlessBulletPosted 3/29/2013 1:10:13 AM
That would make it GOTY right off the bat.
---
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."
#2StaticPenguinPosted 3/29/2013 1:15:08 AM
Man people are still crying about duping? Yeesh.
---
I named him Waggleton P. Tallylicker. I never got the chance to tell him. He will be remembered. ~ Grayson Hunt
#3xXBossfight69XxPosted 3/29/2013 1:20:39 AM
Why? Most of us don't like to farm for hours not to come up with anything. And people complain in bl 1 that it was to easy to get legendarys. Now the make it harder. I don't know about you. But I love playing video games but I have a life. I don't want to spend all my free time trying to farm a boss 200 times and not get anything to drop.

Why I dupe/trade.... I'll farm for something that everyone is looking for and start dupe trading with people again. I do like farming Pete with people. And what are you supposed to do when only one weapon drops? You dupe it to the other guy you were farming with or is that not cool to do? Me and a few people have farmed Pete and then dupe what we got from him. Is that not cool to do? So everyone gets a share of the loot they took the time and effort into farming?

But advice on farming. Try and get another person or a group together. It ups the chances of drops. Just incase people reading this don't know.
#4FoxTornadoPosted 3/29/2013 3:34:51 AM
xXBossfight69Xx posted...
Why? Most of us don't like to farm for hours not to come up with anything.

This.
F***** Saturn never once dropped the Hive during the days upon days of farming him. I only got one because of a trade/dupe.

If they do get rid of duping, they need to raise drop rates to balance things out, imho.
---
Playing: Tekken Tag 2, Sonic All Stars Transformed, Borderlands 2, Phantom Breaker: BG
#5SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 3/29/2013 4:22:21 AM
I'mma just stay out of this one and continue to be hyped for the level cap raise.

You guys have fun 'debating'.
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#6oXBornToKillXoPosted 3/29/2013 4:28:25 AM
I hope the anti-duping trolls will stay away from BL3. That would make GOTY.
#7Wanz44Posted 3/29/2013 4:49:44 AM
That would make it GOTY right off the bat.

Son. don't worry about it. Duping will always be available in games such as this.
---
Member since Wednesday December 8, 1999...
... Former user names; 'Wanz 1' and 'Wanz4'
#8OnslaughtOfGodsPosted 3/29/2013 5:49:29 AM
Iirc, getting rid of duping in the game would have been very, very simple on GB's part, but they opted not to do it

Hence they kept it in the game on purpose :3
---
You're not even strong enough to kill my boredom
#9diablogamerPosted 3/29/2013 6:19:56 AM
I can almost gaurantee there will be duping in BL3 its cheaper for Gearbox not to deal with it and the community is horrible for the most part and they love duping cheating etc.
---
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very
persistent one" Albert Einstein
#10MrImpatient35Posted 3/29/2013 6:39:55 AM
xXBossfight69Xx posted...
Why? Most of us don't like to farm for hours not to come up with anything.

My thoughts exactly. I wouldn't mind it if you couldn't dupe if they made it so that you don't have to farm for hundreds of hours just to get a specific item. Others might be fine with it, but I don't have that kind of patience. Damn near all of my friends wont even try to get a legendary, cause they've heard how much time other people have spent trying to get them.
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.