I hope duping is impossible in BL3

#31ClarifinatiousPosted 3/30/2013 4:18:16 PM
I disagree. It's completely optional and up to you. The game never forces you to do it and it isn't something that will just happen on it's own. However I can understand how it is frustrating; knowing that you will spend time and earn every loot item while other people can get multiples of the same item in minutes. I can also understand wanting to play with randoms and not worry about them just using insane gear that they duped and taking all of your kills and or fun away. Unfortunately if you want to play with people who you might consider legitimate players then you have to either spend some time searching or make a post on this or another message board, but that's how it is for a lot of games, especially loot-based ones.
---
I am the true coward, hiding from sincere expressions
like a vampire in the nude who hides from the light.
#32StaticPenguinPosted 3/31/2013 1:37:18 AM
smurfsn1p3r posted...
xXBossfight69Xx posted...
Why? Most of us don't like to farm for hours not to come up with anything. And people complain in bl 1 that it was to easy to get legendarys. Now the make it harder. I don't know about you. But I love playing video games but I have a life. I don't want to spend all my free time trying to farm a boss 200 times and not get anything to drop.

So just because you claim to have a life allows you to cheat/exploit games? Everyone has a life outside of games, the casuals will spend less time on a game, while the people who have a passion about gaming will spend more time on it.

Why should a casual that plays the game a few hours a week be entitled with every item in the game, and instant level 50's, over those who put in the time and effort to get the rewards as they were intended.

So if I didn't have time to play Halo as much as I would like as opposed to those who play it every day for hours on end, that gives me the right to cheat/exploit the games code so I can have more fun?

If you answer no, then you are a hypocrite, you cannot say people with a life have a right to cheat/exploit in one game, but be in total outrage when it comes to another.

The principles are the same, I cheat/exploit to make the game more fun to me, because I have a life. Even if it ruins the experience for others. If they do not like me cheating in Halo, then the are whiny kids with no life, because they spend more time on Halo and wasted hours of ranking up when I can do it in a fraction.

I hate these sorts of comments.

"YOU'RE RUINING THE GAME FOR ME! I have every option to avoid you and your cheating scandalous ways but I would rather call you cheater and cry about how my gaming experience is now ruined!"

I don't know about you guys, but farming was ruined for me years ago when I played FFXI. I just don't have the patience for it anymore. If I dupe, I don't go looking for the insane stuff but if I ever did, I sure as hell would hope you would exercise your right to not play with me.

I cannot find farming entertaining. I just can't. It's insanely boring and tedious. If I dupe, at least I know I'll probably use it to have fun with my $60 purchase.

Just because one guy spent 5 hours trying to get a gun doesn't make him better than anyone else here. In the end it's just a game and with it come options to avoid others you're angry they took a shortcut.
---
I named him Waggleton P. Tallylicker. I never got the chance to tell him. He will be remembered. ~ Grayson Hunt
#33yiangaruuugaPosted 3/31/2013 5:25:18 AM
I find it funny people are still complaining about legendary items actually being *gasp* rare.

If you don't want to farm, then you probably don't want the weapons/gear bad enough, or you've never played a game that requires actual farming, like Monster Hunter, or any game that requires materials to make more powerful gear.

To each their own. I find it incredibly boring to use the Bee and CC, but apparently it's "fun" to the majority of GameFaqers
---
GT: xFrostxPhoenix
Now Playing: BF3, DC 2 Waiting for: MW3,Skyrim, ACR...Monster Hunter is the **** btw.
#34ClarifinatiousPosted 3/31/2013 5:40:39 AM
My problem isn't with people duping or not duping, it's the fact that there are people on both sides that think they are better because they dupe or don't.
---
I am the true coward, hiding from sincere expressions
like a vampire in the nude who hides from the light.
#35Kpt_KapowskiPosted 3/31/2013 5:42:59 AM
oXBornToKillXo posted...
Hello there to you s#!t face. My BA Rank is higher than yours! I don't have any lag!

lol u mad bro?
---
Borderlands 2 BAR: 81289 --- Beware the Lag!