Anyone else planning on using Playthrough 3...?

#11Argyle_GargoylePosted 3/29/2013 10:19:56 AM
Lahar posted...
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...
MMF + Kunai = 5 kunai every melee kill during deception.

I suspect we're going to be seeing a lot of it.

I read in another topic that in that scenario, a Decepti0n melee kill won't reset Kunai.

nothing is going to be confirmed until we get the increase and people try it, but ive heard conflicting things.

some have said that MMF will not reset the kunai at all

some have said that it will

others have said the a kill with the kunai will not reset MMF, but other attacks that reset it will and you will be able to kunai again once it gets reset

we wont know for sure until we try it. regardless, the devs said they have done balance tweaks. even if it did work, theres nothing saying that GBX couldnt put a block in that only allows kunai to be used once per deception. even if people who have modded to higher levels could use it before.

point is, we dont know until we can actually test it
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#12DethuliPosted 3/29/2013 10:32:59 AM
I currently run a "plasma-anarchist" build with my Mechro. 11 points would allow me to buff my current skills, or make my DT a capable damage dealer instead of a weak distraction.
---
Got a minute? You might learn something.
#13resealablePosted 3/29/2013 10:33:21 AM
The kunai do get reset. Somebody posted a video proving it. It just depends if gearbox decides to change that.
---
Tediore: Because loading is faster than reloading.
#14WretchedOwlPosted 3/29/2013 10:36:31 AM
I can't wait to be able to get the Nuke AND the Slag turret on my Explosive Axton. He's definitely gonna be the one I shred through UVHM with first. I just wonder how long my amazing set is actually gonna last me before I have to trade it in for greens...
---
Some doors are best left closed, because once open, they're easy to walk through again and again.
-- GT: Wretched Owls
#15Seanie1200Posted 3/29/2013 11:45:53 AM(edited)
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...
im excited that my fire rate commando (which shreds the hell outta normal mobs) will now have the ability to be an EXPLOSIVES fire rate build.

super fire rate AND big blasts is going to be crazy fun

Oh yes! I cant wait!