Treasure Room Glitch Help

#1RaptorkittyPosted 3/29/2013 11:39:45 AM
I was managing to get the elevator easily when I first started, but now I can't seem to get high enough. After a certain point I just start walking forward. But if I jump at that point I just fall. Any suggestions?
---
GT: KittyKitty13 Playing: Borderlands 2
Official Dual GSoA on the Dark Souls board
#2Wallcrawler8878Posted 3/29/2013 11:50:29 AM
Run to the invisible wall, hold diagonal up/left until you stop moving.

Line your horizontal crosshair up with the point where the rock at the bottom meets the cavern floor.

Jump, and at the peak of your jump, press forward on the movement stick. If it worked, you should see your character start to ascend pretty rapidly by using the movement stick. Stop moving the stick, and simply jump in place.

If you didnt move up, tweak your crosshair in miniscule amounts and repeat the jump in place, and move the stick forward method.

You dont have to be as high as the boxing glove shape on the wall to get in, but to gain height after jumping in place has stopped moving you up, simply sprint toward the boxing glove shape while jumping. You should ascend a bit more.

Once you get up there the rest is cake. Run forward, fall off the edge, keep pressing forward to land on the ledge below. Move through the wall, and into the treasure room.
#3Raptorkitty(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 11:58:51 AM
Wallcrawler8878 posted...
Run to the invisible wall, hold diagonal up/left until you stop moving.

Line your horizontal crosshair up with the point where the rock at the bottom meets the cavern floor.

Jump, and at the peak of your jump, press forward on the movement stick. If it worked, you should see your character start to ascend pretty rapidly by using the movement stick. Stop moving the stick, and simply jump in place.

If you didnt move up, tweak your crosshair in miniscule amounts and repeat the jump in place, and move the stick forward method.

You dont have to be as high as the boxing glove shape on the wall to get in, but to gain height after jumping in place has stopped moving you up, simply sprint toward the boxing glove shape while jumping. You should ascend a bit more.

Once you get up there the rest is cake. Run forward, fall off the edge, keep pressing forward to land on the ledge below. Move through the wall, and into the treasure room.

That helped a lot. Thanks.
---
GT: KittyKitty13 Playing: Borderlands 2
Official Dual GSoA on the Dark Souls board