New Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode details!

#31Epic_McDudePosted 3/29/2013 7:36:13 PM
Wow.... These details are just fantastic.

I can't wait for the Ultimate Vault Hunter pack!
---
"Fight for them, then, and die for their sins!" -Dracula, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
#32JkickitPosted 3/29/2013 8:03:10 PM
Oh man, Doctor's orders...
---
Deal with it- http://tinyurl.com/amdcu8s FF XIII/Skyrim = 100% -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/PMD Blue Rescue Team
#33Dwaze_ZakenPosted 3/29/2013 8:33:38 PM
I'll add a few more notes about UVHM that I've seen on the Gearbox forums. Now, I don't know if the followings things are true but hopefully they are.

1. The new cap for Eridium will be increased to 500 and you will need about 550 Eridium total to get all the new SDU's.
2. There is one new SDU for each of the weapon ammo slots and two new SDU's for your backpack/bank inventory.
3. The weapon SDU's will cost 50 Eridium each and the backpack/bank inventory SDU's 100 Eridium each.
---
Dib: Sorry, I'm late. Horrible nightmare visions!
Ms. Bitters: It's called life, Dib. Sit down.
#34F_GalikanokusPosted 3/29/2013 9:28:22 PM
Any word on how quest rewards will scale? Will it be like TVHM in that you have to beat the main story before they scale to the max level? Or maybe since enemies auto scale to your level so do quest rewards?
---
"I hadn't laughed this much since Dick Cheney shot that guy in the face."
#35smurfsn1p3rPosted 3/29/2013 10:41:05 PM
Another great option would be to allow gamers to skip cutscenes.
---
I am at 60% neg feedback just from Halo alone. I think of it as a badge of honor, for doing my part to p*ss off kids ages 9-16
#36TheIastspartanPosted 3/30/2013 12:08:15 AM
Dwaze_Zaken posted...
I'll add a few more notes about UVHM that I've seen on the Gearbox forums. Now, I don't know if the followings things are true but hopefully they are.

1. The new cap for Eridium will be increased to 500 and you will need about 550 Eridium total to get all the new SDU's.
2. There is one new SDU for each of the weapon ammo slots and two new SDU's for your backpack/bank inventory.
3. The weapon SDU's will cost 50 Eridium each and the backpack/bank inventory SDU's 100 Eridium each.

That's going to be in the new patch. It has nothing to do with UVHM.
#37Shi_No_TenchiPosted 3/30/2013 5:18:54 AM
Nice. I think I may actually get a Season Pass now. Was hoping UVHM wasn't just going to be TVHM v2
---
"One of God's own prototypes. A high powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, too rare to die." x__o