Pistol Build That Pooped on Terramorphous

#1Wallcrawler8878Posted 3/29/2013 12:41:35 PM
I hadnt tried to solo Terra since the Bee nerf. I used to do that with my Zerker and a Loaded, and Trick Shot Maggie combined with the Bee. After the nerf I tried it, got unceremoniously face stomped, and I didnt try it again until now.

Basicly I combined these things on Sal.

Alkaline Bee with 46k amp damage boost.

Sheriff's Badge +22% damage and 56% fire rate

Suave Renegade Mod +40% damage, and +6 to Im your Huckleberry

11% gun damage from BAR

11/5 Im your Huckleberry +33% damage.

So now, if I just ran around with a single pistol in my hand, it would do +106% damage.

Then these 2 factor in.

5 Divergent LIkeness +30% damage wielding dual pistols in gunzerk.

5 Keep it Piping hot +25% damage if gunzerk is cooling down.

5 Money Shot +400% damage to last round in magazine

So against Terra I was fluctuating between +136% and +131% damage for my pistols.

I was dual wielding non elemental Redundant Fibbers, and was able to take off about 80% of Terra's life before he went underground the first time. When he resurfaced, it was just a matter of polishing him off. He never even reached the projectile phase of his tentacle attacks.

I could not believe how fast this killed him. I mean, even pre-patch with the Maggies, Terra was making it to the boulder slinging phase of his tentacle attacks.

So if anyone is sitting at home with a Zerker and doesnt have anyone to take on Terra with, this will allow you to obliterate him before your initial gunzerk mode runs out.
#2TsurukePosted 3/29/2013 1:43:05 PM
Nice TC,
Now try that with the 4-player solo trick -- I'm curious to see how you would fair when Terra is tricked into thinking there are 4 of you instead of 1.
---
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.
#3TheD1ddlerPosted 3/29/2013 1:51:58 PM
Pretty much every build poops on terra lol but that is a nice setup good job tc
---
---
xbl gamertag: xAbsolut Zero
#4fredbeatswilmaPosted 3/29/2013 1:53:13 PM
I was dual wielding non elemental Redundant Fibbers

---
uh huh, herbal derbally berbil urbil
#5TsurukePosted 3/29/2013 1:54:42 PM
fredbeatswilma posted...
I was dual wielding non elemental Redundant Fibbers

lol Yea, I saw that after the fact I posted initially.
---
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.
#6RaptorkittyPosted 3/29/2013 2:51:39 PM
Wallcrawler8878 posted...
I hadnt tried to solo Terra since the Bee nerf. I used to do that with my Zerker and a Loaded, and Trick Shot Maggie combined with the Bee. After the nerf I tried it, got unceremoniously face stomped, and I didnt try it again until now.

Basicly I combined these things on Sal.

Alkaline Bee with 46k amp damage boost.

Sheriff's Badge +22% damage and 56% fire rate

Suave Renegade Mod +40% damage, and +6 to Im your Huckleberry

11% gun damage from BAR

11/5 Im your Huckleberry +33% damage.

So now, if I just ran around with a single pistol in my hand, it would do +106% damage.

Then these 2 factor in.

5 Divergent LIkeness +30% damage wielding dual pistols in gunzerk.

5 Keep it Piping hot +25% damage if gunzerk is cooling down.

5 Money Shot +400% damage to last round in magazine

So against Terra I was fluctuating between +136% and +131% damage for my pistols.

I was dual wielding non elemental Redundant Fibbers, and was able to take off about 80% of Terra's life before he went underground the first time. When he resurfaced, it was just a matter of polishing him off. He never even reached the projectile phase of his tentacle attacks.

I could not believe how fast this killed him. I mean, even pre-patch with the Maggies, Terra was making it to the boulder slinging phase of his tentacle attacks.

So if anyone is sitting at home with a Zerker and doesnt have anyone to take on Terra with, this will allow you to obliterate him before your initial gunzerk mode runs out.

This is what I use, but only have one Fibber so I offhand Rubi.
---
GT: KittyKitty13 Playing: Borderlands 2
Official Dual GSoA on the Dark Souls board
#7RaptorkittyPosted 3/29/2013 2:52:38 PM
Tsuruke posted...
Nice TC,
Now try that with the 4-player solo trick -- I'm curious to see how you would fair when Terra is tricked into thinking there are 4 of you instead of 1.

Its basically the same.
---
GT: KittyKitty13 Playing: Borderlands 2
Official Dual GSoA on the Dark Souls board
#8ApexMjolnirPosted 3/29/2013 7:01:14 PM
Why nerf the Bee... I seriously can not understand the logic. If you don't want everything to be easy, you don't use it.
---
GT: Wonderpill
#9JkickitPosted 3/29/2013 8:01:05 PM
How's an Infinity Zer0 with Once Shot One Kill and skills/relics fair against Terra?
---
Deal with it- http://tinyurl.com/amdcu8s FF XIII/Skyrim = 100% -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/PMD Blue Rescue Team
#10AlleRacingPosted 3/30/2013 4:41:21 AM
Why nerf the Bee... I seriously can not understand the logic. If you don't want everything to be easy, you don't use it.

They nerfed The Bee because it was never intended to activate on every pellet for multi-pellet weapons (no regular amp shield does because of the shield drain, so they probably didn't have that problem when testing regular amp shields).
---
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8325/scrunchface2copyfx0.png
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/default/alle5.jpg