Has no one really came up with this?

#21BayouJoePosted 3/29/2013 6:52:57 PM
MonoxideHektik posted...
You'd deal with all that.
Just to stop other people from having fun how they want.

Exactly how sad were you when Romney lost?

Bringing Romney or any type of politics up in a B2 duping discussion makes you look pretty ignorant.
---
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."
#22MonoxideHektikPosted 3/29/2013 8:06:55 PM
BayouJoe posted...
MonoxideHektik posted...
You'd deal with all that.
Just to stop other people from having fun how they want.

Exactly how sad were you when Romney lost?

Bringing Romney or any type of politics up in a B2 duping discussion makes you look pretty ignorant.

Not seeing that this is a republican ideal is pretty ignorant on your part
---
How is making money be illegal. - JDM_Jev
I am topic killer. GT: Chrizwald---MW3, Rock Band 3
#23VampLordAdamaruPosted 3/29/2013 8:23:24 PM
It's flawed. Terribly so.

Also, not that I think duping needs to be killed, but the easiest method would be auto-save on drop, though that would get annoying, fast.

Frankly, what needs to happen, is that the people who piss and moan about people duping need to realize that their way of playing is not the only way, and that duping doesn't actually affect them in any way whatsoever. If you don't want to deal with duping, simply don't play with dupers. And if you honestly think that duping affects you in any way at all, you're clearly a sad individual with delusions of grandeur, who believes the world revolves around them...

tl;dr version: Don't like duping? Just don't play with dupers.
---
Founder - IRDC AND Fluffy the Friendly Deathclaw Fanclub
ULCE#: 9,426 of 53,160; Misty is mine!
#24xXBossfight69XxPosted 3/29/2013 9:08:08 PM
This isn't a communist game. We can play how we want. I'll dupe/trade as much as I want. Cry me a river and build a bridge and get over it.

Please tell me how to split loot up on Pete farming me and my friend do it. And dupe each other our drops. That way we both get equial amount of loot for the time and effort we put into farming. So tell me a better way to do this. And tell me that this is cheating.
#25Yankeehazard191Posted 3/29/2013 9:18:07 PM
Op are you just mad because no one will share with you.
---
You don't have daddy issues! Now Luke Sky Walker that guy has daddy issues.
#26RICKmT3Posted 3/29/2013 9:20:38 PM
If four Pearls dropped, it would just mean someone would grab all four of the item to try and "legit trade." Unless they made it so each person could only see the item until they looted it. As far as duping goes, me and my friends dupe our items we find for each other because no one enjoys farming for a month for one item.
#27overlordlaharl0(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 10:09:42 PM
Yankeehazard191 posted...
Op are you just mad because no one will share with you.

Nah, i got everything from legit drops. I actually trade other people, when they ask if i can dupe them stuff i kick them. You might be one of them.
---
Tu tu Roo.
#28smurfsn1p3rPosted 3/29/2013 10:39:19 PM
killbot357 posted...
drake_skull posted...
USB save would bypass this. Easily. That is the problem. Its too easy to bypass measures they could easily take.

How many dupers would bother to use USB saves if the drop + dashboard method was fixed? Not many.

It wouldn't eliminate duping, but would cut out probably 80% of it. The harder something becomes to do, the fewer people will do it.

You never played PSO on xbox, have you?
---
I am at 60% neg feedback just from Halo alone. I think of it as a badge of honor, for doing my part to p*ss off kids ages 9-16
#29PensatoPosted 3/29/2013 11:02:47 PM
Oh look, another idiotic thread.
#30The_Hungry_OnePosted 3/30/2013 12:09:34 AM
When people say "Duping does not affect you." then they are simply being naive and narrow-minded. Duping does not affect me? Of course it does. I'd like to open my game to random people, but unfortunately, I keep it closed most of the time because most people abuse the system and have an Infinity and Norfleet, and they're abusing game-breaking glitches.

This means that I am then more-so restricted to opening my games to Friends only, and that seems detrimental to the fact that I'm playing online, because I can only play with select people. Some people might be happy to play with others who clearly don't give a s***, either because they are casuals or they lack passion; either way, the general consensus is that most of these players are under-aged, self-entitled fools who have no manners or respect and should not be playing the game in the first place.

Also, it's a knock-on effect. With duping so easy, and with so many players taking part who can't be bothered to play the game how it was intended, we end up with a flood of topics on gaming forums such as this one with noobs "LF"'ing their way through the day. That affects me because it pisses me off that this board is nothing more than a gateway for lazy children in order to get their precious items that will last them not even a tenth of what that same item will last an actual player who farmed for it.

There is only one justification for duping, and that is if you are playing with friends, and that all elusive item drops. Every other instance is just a show of laziness. You can't justify your duping antics with "The drop rates are criminal." because that's how the game is designed. If you don't like it, don't play it. The same goes for power leveling; what's the point? If you like the game, you'll level yourself up, and if you do like the game, have been through it 12 times already and decided to start a new character and decide you can't be bothered to level that character up normally, then tough, don't create that new character. But I digress.

A credit to anyone who actually reads this, I know it's a bit long. Typical fashion for me, I suppose.
---
Sorry, did that hurt? That "sorry" was sarcasm. I am not sorry.