Bringing my new daughter home Monday. Borderlands Tuesday...

#212sips1ripPosted 3/29/2013 11:29:09 PM
Congrats man my daughter will be 1 next month she has been sleeping throughout the night the majority of the time so you may get lucky like I did once again congratulations and welcome to the wonders of being a father :-)
---
Nobody calls me bub anymore & Omega red is a bed wetter-Deadpool to Wolverine
#22joeymegs(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2013 4:04:21 AM
I think there may be more dads playing BL2 than originally thought. Lol. Yeah I'll find out how much she sleeps tonite. I'm at the hospital and tonite is really the first full nite.
---
--
#23SuprSaiyanRockrPosted 3/30/2013 6:23:04 AM
What did you name her?
---
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
#24MonoxideHektikPosted 3/30/2013 6:42:14 AM
Don't forget. When she's old enough to want to "play"

The old controller with no batteries trick will keep you gaming and make the kid happy
---
How is making money be illegal. - JDM_Jev
I am topic killer. GT: Chrizwald---MW3, Rock Band 3
#25Vlad_Impaler7Posted 3/30/2013 6:58:39 AM
You never know about the sleeping thing. You might get lucky. My daughter is five now but when she was only a few months old she was sleeping through the night 10-12 hours. We were so surprised it actually worried us enough to ask her pediatrician about it. His response: "Consider yourself lucky." She also hardly ever cried unless she was hungry or needed changed. She was a really good baby.

Our son however who is almost 3 has been a holy terror since the day he was born. Wouldn't trade either of them for the world though. :)
---
"Bingo!!!" - Bayman, Dead Or Alive series
XBOX Live Gamertag: Vlad Impaler7
#26BayouJoePosted 3/30/2013 7:42:50 AM
MonoxideHektik posted...

The old controller with no batteries trick will keep you gaming and make the kid happy

Haha, I remember doing that a few times, they think they're the ones playing.
---
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."
#27Pvt-SpoonPosted 3/30/2013 7:55:13 AM
BayouJoe posted...
MonoxideHektik posted...

Haha, I remember doing that a few times, they think they're the ones playing.

I still try and pull this but my 17 year old never falls for it .
---
A pessimist is just an optimist with more experience.
GT:GrandPa40