Second Main Story Play though

#1dpsdxwcPosted 3/30/2013 12:14:25 AM
Any tips on what i need to know and also is there any guns i should look out for that will help me out with the second main story and also anyone know what kind of shield is good in the game cuz i use shields with health and stuff and decent power but i wonder if there are any good ones that would be awesome to use :) and also one more thing if u all want to join my game and have fun and talk on mic that be cool and ty for listening to me and add me if intersed cyrme time 865
#2Steve0314Posted 3/30/2013 12:18:22 AM
Who are you?
Zero, Gaige, Sal, Maya, or Axton?
Also... What kind of skills?
---
GT: Steve0314
#3dpsdxwc(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2013 12:25:20 AM
im the zero in borderlands 2
#4dpsdxwc(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2013 12:26:57 AM
i have mostly bloodsheld and part of cunning in my set
#5Steve0314Posted 3/30/2013 12:32:09 AM
Well if you are looking for snipers I would keep an eye out for White Death, or the Trespasser... As for shields I would grab an amp shied... A Bee Shield would be best but hard to find.

If you are more of a melee Zero I would grab a Rubi pistol from the quest Rakkaholics Anonymous... As for a shield I would grab a Love Thumper from the quest Best Mothers Day Ever. Or any Roid dmg Shield... Im pretty sure Love Thumper is best.

Other than that I dont know what kind of build you might have Good Luck
---
#6Steve0314Posted 3/30/2013 12:36:58 AM
Steve0314 posted...
Well if you are looking for snipers I would keep an eye out for White Death, or the Trespasser... As for shields I would grab an amp shied... A Bee Shield would be best but hard to find.

If you are more of a melee Zero I would grab a Rubi pistol from the quest Rakkaholics Anonymous... As for a shield I would grab a Love Thumper from the quest Best Mothers Day Ever. Or any Roid dmg Shield... Im pretty sure Love Thumper is best.

Other than that I dont know what kind of build you might have Good Luck

Try to pick a Rubi up with a Melee attachment...
---
#7JimiMorrison187Posted 3/30/2013 2:09:23 AM
All you need to do is make sure your weapon level is the same as you are and not well below the enemy level and don't get behind. Over LEvel 35 the weapons and stuff upgrade quite a bit faster so even 3-4 levels below the main quest they will suck bad.
---
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/Kwelity/avila2.jpg