So now people have had a decent amount of time with the game who is the best?

#1SpoonForkKnifePosted 3/30/2013 1:04:24 PM
So yeah who is the best character and why?
---
7+7=cat tango+cash=marshmallows I like spoons
There is a direct correlation between the sales of Alphabetty spaghetti and the intelligence of cows
#2davinthegreat98Posted 3/30/2013 1:09:04 PM
Before the level cap increase: Gunzerker & Gaige

After cap Axton and maya are looking to take the stage as the best
---
Not changing this sig until i fix my time machine.
Finished on 8/26/2012
#3MrImpatient35Posted 3/30/2013 1:17:01 PM
I think Maya hands down, mainly because of her Ruin skill in the right tree. She also very good with DOT damage, so if you're using elemental guns mainly, she's be your best character, in my opinion.
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.
#4minsterXYZPosted 3/30/2013 1:18:27 PM
My Maya can tear through a huge group of people with one phaselock. Can't wait to give her more skills. Its going to be ridiculous. Since sh is the healer and a very strong character, I think shes the best.
---
Gamertag xXGunx4xH1R3xXx
#5Jambi_ManPosted 3/30/2013 1:27:35 PM
Zero.

Versatility..... that's why.
---
Vladof rules
#6Aceofblades2k2Posted 3/30/2013 1:33:10 PM
As you can see -

All are pretty good. No one character is the best.

I think that Sal may be best for soloing raid bosses, but even that is debatable.
---
,/\[E {}F |}L/\|]ES, "Lance Armstrong Needs Akimbo Testicles- Why is he only allowed one at a time? - SmolledShrimp
#7MrImpatient35Posted 3/30/2013 1:34:24 PM
Actually, everyone has their preference. I personally like to use elemental weapons, so Maya is my favorite. If you like sniping, then use Zero. Doing insane damage, and using multiple bullet guns like the Unkempt Harold, is perfect for Sal.
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.
#8SpoonForkKnife(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2013 1:34:57 PM
So they have balanced the characters better than 1 that is pretty cool.
---
7+7=cat tango+cash=marshmallows I like spoons
There is a direct correlation between the sales of Alphabetty spaghetti and the intelligence of cows
#9Jambi_ManPosted 3/30/2013 1:39:16 PM
and1ballr posted...
Actually, everyone has their preference. I personally like to use elemental weapons, so Maya is my favorite. If you like sniping, then use Zero. Doing insane damage, and using multiple bullet guns like the Unkempt Harold, is perfect for Sal.

Actually, Maya can spec out with an equal or maybe better sniper build than Zero. And I use Zero for his melee abilities/kunai.
---
Vladof rules
#10Wallcrawler8878Posted 3/30/2013 3:20:06 PM
I go back and forth between Sal, and Maya.

Maya is just beast mode in the Cataclysm tree. Reaper makes it where many enemies dont survive the opening shot.

Sal can be either crazy dps machine, or practicly unkillable. After the increase, he will become both.