I have some Terra heads/skins to trade or give

#1LaharPosted 3/30/2013 1:03:22 PM
C0al Train
Boatmurderer
Pink Panzer (Axton)
Pinky Has a Brain (Zer0)

Happy to give them away; but if you happen have it, I'd love Shadaloo Stylish. Also open to other rare heads/skins for any class.

Send a PM with your GT and I can get on in a little while.
---
It's raining
luggage and babies and limbs and Daddy doesn't come home.
#2B-Town313Posted 3/30/2013 1:32:17 PM
Unfortunately i wont be on today, but i would LOVE the zero skin and c0al train head. If you still have them tomorrow. I have space knight head and decent amount of legendaries to trade or dupe.
---
Gamertag = B Tweez
PSN = B-Tweez
#3Aceofblades2k2Posted 3/30/2013 1:48:48 PM
I'm down, but won't be on till later. I don't have shadalloo to give, except I do have the heads and skin from the coll. edition if you don't have those.

Lots of weapons and shields tho

I really want boat murdra :D
---
,/\[E {}F |}L/\|]ES, "Lance Armstrong Needs Akimbo Testicles- Why is he only allowed one at a time? - SmolledShrimp
#4Aceofblades2k2Posted 3/30/2013 1:49:09 PM
gt aceofblades77
---
,/\[E {}F |}L/\|]ES, "Lance Armstrong Needs Akimbo Testicles- Why is he only allowed one at a time? - SmolledShrimp
#5Lahar(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2013 2:08:55 PM
Cheers, I'll send you guys, including those who PM'd, messages on live and we can work out a time. Off to work on my lats now.
---
It's raining
#6Wallcrawler8878Posted 3/30/2013 2:15:55 PM
Lahar posted...
C0al Train
Boatmurderer
Pink Panzer (Axton)
Pinky Has a Brain (Zer0)

Happy to give them away; but if you happen have it, I'd love Shadaloo Stylish. Also open to other rare heads/skins for any class.

Send a PM with your GT and I can get on in a little while.

I need all those heads! I have the Shadaloo Stylish, as well as all the Henry Heads, and a few of the Verm Heads.

GT Brock8878
#7GenKatanaPosted 3/30/2013 2:35:54 PM
I'm not above taking pinky has a brain if you're just giving it away. I don't have much as far as skins and heads go, but I've got a decent amount of lvl 50 legendary gear I'll trade for the skin if you want anything for it.

Gt is GenKatana HST.
---
Some people are like slinkies; not really good for anything, but they do bring a smile to your face when they're pushed down the stairs.
#8Lahar(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 10:09:49 AM
Sent you all a note. I'll be on again later this evening at the earliest, or get back here or on live about when's good for you.
---
It's raining
#9RaptorkittyPosted 3/31/2013 10:14:59 AM
Uhg. Wish I had decent net.
---
GT: KittyKitty13 Playing: Borderlands 2
Official Dual GSoA on the Dark Souls board
#10Lahar(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 10:17:48 AM
What are you looking for, Raptor? I can give it a shot if you like.
---
It's raining