The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

I have some Terra heads/skins to trade or give

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. I have some Terra heads/skins to trade or give
3 years ago#1
C0al Train
Boatmurderer
Pink Panzer (Axton)
Pinky Has a Brain (Zer0)

Happy to give them away; but if you happen have it, I'd love Shadaloo Stylish. Also open to other rare heads/skins for any class.

Send a PM with your GT and I can get on in a little while.
It's raining
luggage and babies and limbs and Daddy doesn't come home.
3 years ago#2
Unfortunately i wont be on today, but i would LOVE the zero skin and c0al train head. If you still have them tomorrow. I have space knight head and decent amount of legendaries to trade or dupe.
Gamertag = B Tweez
PSN = B-Tweez
3 years ago#3
I'm down, but won't be on till later. I don't have shadalloo to give, except I do have the heads and skin from the coll. edition if you don't have those.

Lots of weapons and shields tho

I really want boat murdra :D
,/\[E {}F |}L/\|]ES, "Lance Armstrong Needs Akimbo Testicles- Why is he only allowed one at a time? - SmolledShrimp
3 years ago#4
gt aceofblades77
,/\[E {}F |}L/\|]ES, "Lance Armstrong Needs Akimbo Testicles- Why is he only allowed one at a time? - SmolledShrimp
3 years ago#5
Cheers, I'll send you guys, including those who PM'd, messages on live and we can work out a time. Off to work on my lats now.
It's raining
3 years ago#6
Lahar posted...
C0al Train
Boatmurderer
Pink Panzer (Axton)
Pinky Has a Brain (Zer0)

Happy to give them away; but if you happen have it, I'd love Shadaloo Stylish. Also open to other rare heads/skins for any class.

Send a PM with your GT and I can get on in a little while.

I need all those heads! I have the Shadaloo Stylish, as well as all the Henry Heads, and a few of the Verm Heads.

GT Brock8878
3 years ago#7
I'm not above taking pinky has a brain if you're just giving it away. I don't have much as far as skins and heads go, but I've got a decent amount of lvl 50 legendary gear I'll trade for the skin if you want anything for it.

Gt is GenKatana HST.
Some people are like slinkies; not really good for anything, but they do bring a smile to your face when they're pushed down the stairs.
3 years ago#8
Sent you all a note. I'll be on again later this evening at the earliest, or get back here or on live about when's good for you.
It's raining
3 years ago#9
Uhg. Wish I had decent net.
GT: KittyKitty13 Playing: Borderlands 2
Official Dual GSoA on the Dark Souls board
3 years ago#10
What are you looking for, Raptor? I can give it a shot if you like.
It's raining
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. I have some Terra heads/skins to trade or give

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived