legit play?

#1plasmatic529Posted 3/30/2013 3:26:11 PM
I'm looking for people who like to play legit, no glitches or mods. I have a lvl 19 siren I'm playing on now but also a couple 50s
---
GT: Plasmatic529
alt GT: Plasmatic alt
#2BansheeNTDmodePosted 3/30/2013 3:46:10 PM
Also note people that dupe aren't legit because its a copy of a copy of etc said weapon.

Im sick of weapon modders theres no way to get legendary class mods that are under lvl 50 legit.

Also smasher glitchers in every game make me sick.
#3Wallcrawler8878Posted 3/30/2013 3:58:01 PM
BansheeNTDmode posted...
Also note people that dupe aren't legit because its a copy of a copy of etc said weapon.

Im sick of weapon modders theres no way to get legendary class mods that are under lvl 50 legit.

Might wanna stop playing with randoms then.
#4capnovanPosted 3/30/2013 3:58:34 PM
BansheeNTDmode posted...
theres no way to get legendary class mods that are under lvl 50 legit.

yes, there is.
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
#5brianvolk42Posted 3/30/2013 4:12:48 PM
capnovan posted...
BansheeNTDmode posted...

yes, there is.

This.

Its very easy to get legendary mods under 50. Go to Pete on PT1. So many people go nuts thinking that low level legendary class mods are modded. Smh.
#6Argyle_GargoylePosted 3/30/2013 5:00:24 PM
brianvolk42 posted...
capnovan posted...
BansheeNTDmode posted...

yes, there is.

This.

Its very easy to get legendary mods under 50. Go to Pete on PT1. So many people go nuts thinking that low level legendary class mods are modded. Smh.

Exactly. Low level terra mods dont exist, but legendaries are possible. I have a level 30 legendary hunter mod. Got it from a chest
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#7Aceofblades2k2Posted 3/30/2013 5:07:10 PM
I have a level 13 Maggie our if a trash can. And a 26 social B. So yes, they exist.
---
,/\[E {}F |}L/\|]ES, "Lance Armstrong Needs Akimbo Testicles- Why is he only allowed one at a time? - SmolledShrimp
#8SolidStryderPosted 3/30/2013 5:17:44 PM
Wallcrawler8878 posted...
BansheeNTDmode posted...

Then he'll be forever alone :(
#9JimiMorrison187Posted 3/31/2013 1:45:08 AM
I have gotten the Legendary Class mods from the Treasure room in Scarlett DLC. So...I'm just gonna guess that you can get one in there in PT1 too.
---
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/968921/walldunk_medium.gif
#10JimiMorrison187Posted 3/31/2013 1:46:47 AM
BansheeNTDmode posted...

This game is all about him, sir. It is his RIGHT to expect that every person he plays randomly will play exactly the way he does, and have the same values as to what "legit gaming" is all about. Everyone knows this. Those who whine loudest should always get their way.
---
Because **** You is why