Anyone aiming for lvl 61 asap next tuesday?

#1BansheeNTDmodePosted 3/30/2013 3:47:59 PM
I'll probably be first because ill grind for it
#24channelPosted 3/30/2013 3:48:57 PM
grind deez homey
#3BayouJoePosted 3/30/2013 3:55:58 PM
BansheeNTDmode posted...

Do you really think anyone cares? It's your game do whatever you want.
---
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."
#4Wallcrawler8878Posted 3/30/2013 3:56:50 PM
Ill actually most likely go ahead and do the rest of the quests that are in my DLC's.

I did the mains for Torgue, and Scarlet. Didnt really mess with Hammerlock's other than to get to the Seraph Vendor.

Now that I can gain XP from all those unfinished sidequests, I imagine Ill play through all of those, and then move on to UVHM.
#5killbot357Posted 3/30/2013 4:01:04 PM
Nope. I'm hoping to be done with Bioshock Infinite, but when I pick Borderlands up again, I'm planning on doing a leisurely run through PT3.
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Bioshock Infinite
#6duericPosted 3/30/2013 4:08:22 PM
BayouJoe posted...
BansheeNTDmode posted...

Do you really think anyone cares? It's your game do whatever you want.

Weird how you felt this reply was appropriate to a topic that clearly interested you enough to post in the first place.

I think it's going to take a good amount of time to get those 11 levels. I'm not going to play any differently than I always have. When the levels come, they come. Too many other good games on the table right now to devote so much time to one I've already played the s*** out of.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#7davinthegreat98Posted 3/30/2013 4:22:36 PM
Back on topic, is the patch released at midnight on Gearbox standard time or at noon?
---
Not changing this sig until i fix my time machine.
Finished on 8/26/2012
#8RaptorkittyPosted 3/30/2013 4:22:52 PM
Wallcrawler8878 posted...
Ill actually most likely go ahead and do the rest of the quests that are in my DLC's.

I did the mains for Torgue, and Scarlet. Didnt really mess with Hammerlock's other than to get to the Seraph Vendor.

Now that I can gain XP from all those unfinished sidequests, I imagine Ill play through all of those, and then move on to UVHM.

Same. Ive got most TVHM side quests then have to finish Torgue's.
---
GT: KittyKitty13 Playing: Borderlands 2
Official Dual GSoA on the Dark Souls board
#9MrImpatient35Posted 3/30/2013 4:23:27 PM
4channel posted...
grind deez homey

lmao classic. But yeah. I have a ton of side missions to turn in, that I haven't turned in yet. I'm hoping 19k will be enough. I got plenty of those to turn in.
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.
#10BansheeNTDmode(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2013 5:00:23 PM
Im thinking once i get 61 i'll need to re farm all the legendaries that i have. Need that infinity from doc mercy again.