Most powerful character?

#1LeTHaL_PiRaTePosted 3/30/2013 6:03:14 PM
Say you had enough skill points to fully max out a character. Who do you think would get the most benefit out of it?

Gaige, Axton, Sal, Maya, or Zer0.
---
GT: LeTHaL PiRaTe
Futa - You're gonna like what you see
#2killbot357Posted 3/30/2013 6:05:07 PM
Probably an Anarchy / LBT Gaige
---
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Bioshock Infinite
#3xXBossfight69XxPosted 3/30/2013 6:07:46 PM
Depends. Cuz with all the trees maxed out. Axtons turrets would be awesomely over powered. Sal you could just gunzerk forever and never die. Gaige shed just be crazy elemental damage as well as mya would be. Zero would be worth playing.
#4CapTionisTPosted 3/30/2013 8:43:01 PM
Axton by far, his turrets would destroy everything. You gains buffs while his turret(s) out and they will slag and rocket everything while Axton (needlessly) shoots things that might have survived the encounter with the commando kind.

Salvador's dps would be through the roof and he would tank everything but he still doesnt have anything to draw fire away from him. And he would chew threw ammo faster than he could regen it.

Gaige and Deathtrap would wreck things no matter what as long as you have the right shield for the occasion. And i havent used Anarchy enough nor seen it for it to be practical through and through.

Maya would "wreck" things for a long manner of time and would lose health when in group battles. Ruin and subsequence will be awesome and a realized dream at the level cap increase.

Zer0 would be the least practical of them all because his skills dont go handed in hand... but he would be the funniest IMO
---
PSN/GT: CapTionisT
You know you suck as a sidekick, Im just letting you know so that the next time you think you're bad@$$..don't do it ~ Desert Punk
#5Demon SlicerPosted 3/31/2013 9:41:44 AM
I think you guys are greatly overestimating Axton's turrets.

The most powerful characters would be Gaige and Salv, like usual.
---
GT: Makes It Rayne
"Incendite tenebras mundi" - "Liberi Fatali"
#6MystearicaGrantPosted 3/31/2013 9:48:31 AM
CapTionisT posted...
Maya would "wreck" things for a long manner of time and would lose health when in group battles. Ruin and subsequence will be awesome and a realized dream at the level cap increase.

Zer0 would be the least practical of them all because his skills dont go handed in hand... but he would be the funniest IMO

Subsequence does not cause Ruin or Helios to trigger again sadly, unless they change that with the upcoming releases. Some players, on PC I think, tested this using cheat devices or such.

Zero actually has something going for him here despite what you said. Many Must Fall triggering refreshes the Kunai from... Death Blossom was it?
---
Spell card! Diamond Will ~ Unbreakable Determination!
#7Azrael0206Posted 3/31/2013 9:51:16 AM
killbot357 posted...
Probably an Anarchy / LBT Gaige

---
Assistant Manager at Foveroula and Acid's Pawn Shop
I remember Alvor every time I make Skyforge Steel
#8AlleRacingPosted 3/31/2013 9:52:05 AM
Having played with all characters with maxed out skills, Salvador destroys everything, bosses and mobs. Maya handily destroys mobs, perhaps even a little better than Sal, but she's not as strong against bosses. Honestly, Axton isn't much more powerful with all skill points than he would be at level 61. Gaige can be a freak, but all of the Deathtrap skills kind of overloads him with s*** to do, so he's always flying away doing his shock ball and laser eye, then going in for a rampage. Blood Soaked Shields and Sharing is Caring with the entire Little Big Trouble tree and a Black Hole shield is fantastic though, especially if Deathtrap's shield drops right as he's prepping an explosive clap. I have a little less experience with Zer0, but he doesn't seem as good at killing crowds as Sal or Maya, though he could probably keep up to Sal with bosses.
---
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8325/scrunchface2copyfx0.png
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/default/alle5.jpg
#9kylekillgannonPosted 3/31/2013 9:52:56 AM
Demon Slicer posted...
I think you guys are greatly overestimating Axton's turrets.

The most powerful characters would be Gaige and Salv, like usual.

This.

It doesn't really matter if Sal can't keep aggro off him. He can take it, and clear the room. And with all of his skills he'll take the hits, and shoot faster and move quicker and hit harder.
---
History is written by those who have hanged heroes.
#10Azrael0206Posted 3/31/2013 9:54:31 AM
AlleRacing posted...
Having played with all characters with maxed out skills, Salvador destroys everything, bosses and mobs. Maya handily destroys mobs, perhaps even a little better than Sal, but she's not as strong against bosses. Honestly, Axton isn't much more powerful with all skill points than he would be at level 61. Gaige can be a freak, but all of the Deathtrap skills kind of overloads him with s*** to do, so he's always flying away doing his shock ball and laser eye, then going in for a rampage. Blood Soaked Shields and Sharing is Caring with the entire Little Big Trouble tree and a Black Hole shield is fantastic though, especially if Deathtrap's shield drops right as he's prepping an explosive clap. I have a little less experience with Zer0, but he doesn't seem as good at killing crowds as Sal or Maya, though he could probably keep up to Sal with bosses.

Zero crowd killing = Death Blossom + Many Must Fall
He'll be better than Sal, for skilled players.
---
Assistant Manager at Foveroula and Acid's Pawn Shop
I remember Alvor every time I make Skyforge Steel