Maya's Class mods

#1FAILUREtoreplyPosted 3/31/2013 5:21:18 AM
Which one do you use? Right now I'm using a Trickster mod with 5 on Kinetic Reflection but nothing on Life Tap and Chain Reaction mainly because I'm going under her Motion Tree. I love this 5 skill points on Kinetic Reflection especially when you have a Bee on so nothing bullet wise takes down your shield basically giving you forever insane damage. It's awesome.

I've been experimenting her other Class mods but so far I come back to this one or her Legendary.
---
Who gives a s*** what you believe? In thirty seconds you'll be dead, and I'll blow this place up and be home in time for Corn Flakes.
#2FAILUREtoreply(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 5:26:26 AM
http://www.bl2skills.com/siren.html#550521505155050100000000000000

My current build right now
---
Who gives a s*** what you believe? In thirty seconds you'll be dead, and I'll blow this place up and be home in time for Corn Flakes.
#3DethuliPosted 3/31/2013 6:00:33 AM
I've got a ChronoBinder that grants +5 Reaper, +4 Helios, and +3 Suspension, and 18% team cooldown reduction that I use on my CataMaya. Phaselock > Incendiary Type-O > Volcano/B*tch until everything dies.

I've also got a BlurredTrickster that's pretty swell, though I haven't used it in a while. I remember that it has +5 Kinetic Reflection and +4 Wreck, but I can't recall what it gives +3 to.

I've got a friend that's after a blue Siren mod that gives +6 to Kinetic Reflection and +5 to Wreck, but I don't know if it exists.
---
Got a minute? You might learn something.
#4Azrael0206Posted 3/31/2013 6:13:03 AM
Dethuli posted...
I've got a ChronoBinder that grants +5 Reaper, +4 Helios, and +3 Suspension, and 18% team cooldown reduction that I use on my CataMaya. Phaselock > Incendiary Type-O > Volcano/B*tch until everything dies.

I've also got a BlurredTrickster that's pretty swell, though I haven't used it in a while. I remember that it has +5 Kinetic Reflection and +4 Wreck, but I can't recall what it gives +3 to.

I've got a friend that's after a blue Siren mod that gives +6 to Kinetic Reflection and +5 to Wreck, but I don't know if it exists.

You should give your mods another look over.
They may not be doing what you think they're doing.

A Chrono prefix Binder mod would detail "Suspension", not "Reaper" as it's highest skill.

And a Blurred prefix Trickster mod favors "Chain Reaction" over "Kinetic Reflection". The third skill you can't remember is "Life Tap".

The mod your friend is after does not exist sadly :/

I only use maya in a support capacity,
And rock a Heavenly Nurse: 5,4,4
:P
---
Assistant Manager at Foveroula and Acid's Pawn Shop
I remember Alvor every time I make Skyforge Steel
#5FAILUREtoreply(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 6:29:59 AM
Dethuli posted...

http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Witch

This mod also has Kinetic Reflection, maybe this is what your friend was looking for?

If only the stats were not specific to Corrode damage I would most certainly find one.
---
#6Wallcrawler8878Posted 3/31/2013 2:56:54 PM
I use Hell Fox with increased burn damage and chance, as well as the +6 to Helios, and 5 to Reaper. Cant remember the third boost, and it really doesnt matter.

I kill everything with fire.
#7FAILUREtoreply(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 3:15:49 PM
Wallcrawler8878 posted...
I use Hell Fox with increased burn damage and chance, as well as the +6 to Helios, and 5 to Reaper. Cant remember the third boost, and it really doesnt matter.

I have a Hell fox mod but its the 5+4+4+ version. Do you use the Blockhead? I don't run a fire or elemental build yet I still destroy everything with that gun!
---
#8Wallcrawler8878Posted 3/31/2013 4:39:47 PM
FAILUREtoreply posted...

I have a Hell fox mod but its the 5+4+4+ version. Do you use the Blockhead? I don't run a fire or elemental build yet I still destroy everything with that gun!

I used the Blockhead quite a bit, but that was before I got the Practicable Slow Hands. The fire variant of that gun is just ridiculous in Maya's hands with the Hell Fox mod.
#9TrazielPosted 3/31/2013 4:53:48 PM
Killer Cat 94% smg damage.

Or legendary. Breakneck for fleet. And a hell fox in the bank in case I feel like incinerating things.
---
Gamertag: LaGrimm
Now Playing: Borderlands 2, ASC: Brotherhood, Halo 4
#10FAILUREtoreply(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 5:24:12 PM
FAILUREtoreply posted...

I used the Blockhead quite a bit, but that was before I got the Practicable Slow Hands. The fire variant of that gun is just ridiculous in Maya's hands with the Hell Fox mod.

I never got into that gun, I'm an in your face shooter (which is why I love gunzerking), so I found myself caught on fire way to much. Still though a very good gun indeed!
---