Maya's Class mods

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Maya's Class mods

User Info: Wallcrawler8878

Wallcrawler8878
3 years ago#11
FAILUREtoreply posted...
Wallcrawler8878 posted...
FAILUREtoreply posted...
Wallcrawler8878 posted...
I use Hell Fox with increased burn damage and chance, as well as the +6 to Helios, and 5 to Reaper. Cant remember the third boost, and it really doesnt matter.

I kill everything with fire.

I have a Hell fox mod but its the 5+4+4+ version. Do you use the Blockhead? I don't run a fire or elemental build yet I still destroy everything with that gun!

I used the Blockhead quite a bit, but that was before I got the Practicable Slow Hands. The fire variant of that gun is just ridiculous in Maya's hands with the Hell Fox mod.

I never got into that gun, I'm an in your face shooter (which is why I love gunzerking), so I found myself caught on fire way to much. Still though a very good gun indeed!

Yeah, Ive jacked myself up with it a couple of times against rushing enemies, especially times when I had a bee shield on.

Mostly, I stay midrange using Phaselock/Ruin/Converge to create a singularity of slagged enemies that I pump multiple fireballs into. Slag singularities are used if Phaselock is on cooldown.

I can normally obliterate Shielded Super Badass enemies in two shots of the slow hand, without using a bee shield.

User Info: FAILUREtoreply

FAILUREtoreply
3 years ago#12
That's a pretty well thought plan you got there. Might have to try it!
Who gives a s*** what you believe? In thirty seconds you'll be dead, and I'll blow this place up and be home in time for Corn Flakes.

User Info: Scary Raebbit

Scary Raebbit
3 years ago#13
6/5 Wild Cat
Best damage
Peep the stats bro.
XBL GT: ScaryRaebbit

User Info: Jkickit

Jkickit
3 years ago#14
Right now using Chrono Binder, 6/5 Suspension/Reaper. I'll switch once I get the reverse of that. Or if I decide to use the fire build I was thinking of, a Slayer mod.

Btw, how good is a corrosive hell witch build?
Deal with it- http://tinyurl.com/amdcu8s FF XIII/Skyrim = 100% -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/MW2
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Maya's Class mods

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived