Soloing all raid bosses with Siren tips?

#1FAILUREtoreplyPosted 3/31/2013 8:08:55 AM
I have my methods for killing them all with my Gunzerker, however when it come to Maya I don't have a clue. Any tips would be awesome
---
Who gives a s*** what you believe? In thirty seconds you'll be dead, and I'll blow this place up and be home in time for Corn Flakes.
#2PTP2009Posted 3/31/2013 8:32:54 AM
Cataclysm is the only tree worth using. Most of Motion is about crowd control, and Harmony is about support.

Health regeneration is a lost cause. Nurse class mods don't heal quickly enough to save you, and nothing out of Harmony is good enough either. You're going to have to avoid death by not taking health damage and getting second winds, so get a turtle shield with high capacity and good recharge stats, and don't worry about the health reduction.

Use the class mod for SMG damage and use Maliwan SMGs.
#3FAILUREtoreply(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 9:09:59 AM
I guess that makes sense, thanks!
---
Who gives a s*** what you believe? In thirty seconds you'll be dead, and I'll blow this place up and be home in time for Corn Flakes.
#4R0880Posted 3/31/2013 9:48:29 AM
Using a Fire Norfleet with 11/5 in Immolate and 5/5 in Reaper is enough for Terra, Hyperious and Voracidious (although you'll need a Tresspasser as well for the latter).

Sandhawk with The Bee destroys Pete.
---
Saturday is treat day.