So what exactly is ES *supposed* to do?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. So what exactly is ES *supposed* to do?
3 years ago#11
brokenfingers posted...
I keep seeing the glitch topics but really, what is it exactly that evil smasher is supposed to do normally?

I did a video where I talked about this exact thing. Since my vid runs with an ad on it, I will not post the link to it.

Basically I go over what the developers might have been thinking and how the gun is inherently doing what it's supposed to, but because there's a glitch that transfers properties from one item to another it makes the ES glitch massively OP.

Check out the vid on my channel if you want to.
XBL GT: Ki11er Six (ONES - not L's with a space between the word)
Borderlands 2 farming guides: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE35BE032DF764AEC
3 years ago#12
Nice vid.
For me, that philosophy reduces itself to: "I'm on board; pull up the lifeline."--Ebert on Rand
3 years ago#13
brokenfingers posted...

IIRC Fox and Binder class mods can give bonuses to Reaper though

Bleh, I've been using a fox mod forever, was hoping there'd be something better. Most of the skils bonuses on the terra mod are things I've not even got points in.

I like switching between Fox and Witch. Hell Witch and Bullet Witch usually.
GT: KittyKitty13 Playing: Borderlands 2
Official Dual GSoA on the Dark Souls board
3 years ago#14
How about you do the quest. Then you can find out what it was suppose to do for Kirk.
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
3 years ago#15
How about you do the quest. Then you can find out what it was suppose to do for Kirk.

Always got to be one in the crowd...

I have done the quest. A dozen times or more. But the stats on the gun have never appealed. Torgue guns generally suck ass for any sort of accuracy anyway. So I've always sold the thing.
For me, that philosophy reduces itself to: "I'm on board; pull up the lifeline."--Ebert on Rand
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. So what exactly is ES *supposed* to do?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived