So what exactly is ES *supposed* to do?

#11deadlyfredPosted 3/31/2013 2:21:37 PM
brokenfingers posted...
I keep seeing the glitch topics but really, what is it exactly that evil smasher is supposed to do normally?

I did a video where I talked about this exact thing. Since my vid runs with an ad on it, I will not post the link to it.

Basically I go over what the developers might have been thinking and how the gun is inherently doing what it's supposed to, but because there's a glitch that transfers properties from one item to another it makes the ES glitch massively OP.

Check out the vid on my channel if you want to.
---
XBL GT: Ki11er Six (ONES - not L's with a space between the word)
Borderlands 2 farming guides: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE35BE032DF764AEC
#12brokenfingers(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 2:22:41 PM
Nice vid.
---
For me, that philosophy reduces itself to: "I'm on board; pull up the lifeline."--Ebert on Rand
#13RaptorkittyPosted 3/31/2013 3:55:31 PM
brokenfingers posted...

IIRC Fox and Binder class mods can give bonuses to Reaper though

Bleh, I've been using a fox mod forever, was hoping there'd be something better. Most of the skils bonuses on the terra mod are things I've not even got points in.

I like switching between Fox and Witch. Hell Witch and Bullet Witch usually.
---
GT: KittyKitty13 Playing: Borderlands 2
Official Dual GSoA on the Dark Souls board
#14PanopictonguyPosted 3/31/2013 8:31:55 PM
How about you do the quest. Then you can find out what it was suppose to do for Kirk.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#15brokenfingers(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 2:04:07 AM
How about you do the quest. Then you can find out what it was suppose to do for Kirk.

Always got to be one in the crowd...

I have done the quest. A dozen times or more. But the stats on the gun have never appealed. Torgue guns generally suck ass for any sort of accuracy anyway. So I've always sold the thing.
---
For me, that philosophy reduces itself to: "I'm on board; pull up the lifeline."--Ebert on Rand