Duping Poll

#111Mander1861Posted 4/10/2013 6:18:03 PM
JimiMorrison187 posted...
Not asking any particular person, I'm just curious.

How does someone else duping have an impact on the game you are playing?
With the understanding that you have no obligation to play with them.
I have NO stake in this argument.
Simply curious.

People with no friends think that randoms having good gear makes their lives end.

Lol thats the answer /thread.
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
#112Kpt_KapowskiPosted 4/10/2013 6:21:02 PM
Mander1861 posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Mander1861 posted...

I like the part where you pretend you didnt get ballgamed and keep trying to flame while making no sense.
Its sad to watch but I cant look away.

I like the part where simply making a ludicrous claim makes said claim a fact.

Smh you filthy casual troll.

I like the part where you call me quoting you and proving your hypocrisy a ludicrous claim lulz.

lol ur so mad bro
---
Borderlands 2 BAR: 83022 --- Beware the Lag!
#113VirtusEtIgnisPosted 4/10/2013 6:27:52 PM
spfurm01 posted...
I stopped playing online w/ randoms because I had people joining my games i was hosting demanding dupes from me--who would then continue to message me after I kicked them. So in a sense, duping sort of has hurt my online experience. That said, I'll dupe for friends if we both want the same gun, which isn't very often.

The one thing that I don't like about duping is the sheer amount of LF "trading" threads and topics asking for dupes that clutters up the board.

Agreed. I don't mind duping things for people but there should be a dedicated trade board or something.
---
Leadership Excellence
A Gentleman and a Scholar
#114JimiMorrison187(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 6:30:39 PM
spfurm01 posted...
I stopped playing online w/ randoms because I had people joining my games i was hosting demanding dupes from me--who would then continue to message me after I kicked them. So in a sense, duping sort of has hurt my online experience. That said, I'll dupe for friends if we both want the same gun, which isn't very often.

The one thing that I don't like about duping is the sheer amount of LF "trading" threads and topics asking for dupes that clutters up the board.

Agreed. I don't mind duping things for people but there should be a dedicated trade board or something.

I wasted 2 moderation disputes to get them to add a trading board here. Showed them that if you search just "LF" on this board there are over 100 pages.

So...what does the guy do? He searches on the day that UVHM came out, and the Level cap increase and says there are only a few on the front page right now so no need for it.

Of course I was out of dispute options by then so I couldn't tell him that "herp a derp...new DLC came out today of course there aren't as many."
---
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v643/ripvanwallace/k3u0zo.jpg
#115VirtusEtIgnisPosted 4/10/2013 6:33:00 PM
RandyPitchford1 posted...
My vote is in........by the looks of it about 95% don't really care.

RANDY PITCHFORD!! Can I have your autograph? :-P
---
Leadership Excellence
A Gentleman and a Scholar
#116JimiMorrison187(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 6:34:12 PM
The funny part is that he had to add that "1" after his name.
---
Fog Ring Waaaahhhh People glitching to get souls Waaaaahhhh Lightning weapons at low levels Waaaahhhhh
#117akantraPosted 4/12/2013 1:12:55 PM
Figured i'd bump this to show what the over all feeling is about duping around here.
---
KSS and infinite ammo? Pfft.. Who needs em with weapons like these...
PSN AlexKantra