Duping Poll

#31SomboSteelPosted 4/5/2013 1:18:16 PM
bump
#32VulcanHadesPosted 4/5/2013 2:21:07 PM
Dupers are parasites that should be eradicated from the earth's existence.

The only reason why I don't care about them in this game is because there's no PvP and because I play solo offline anyway and online multiplayer sucks.
---
No game is perfect. But that doesn't mean games can't get better. Telling people to stop complaining is telling developers you don't want your games to evolve.
#33Devilanse333Posted 4/5/2013 3:06:25 PM
Dupers are parasites that should be eradicated from the earth's existence.

People who think they can pass judgment on other people in video game message boards deserve worse fates.

I don't dupe...and I have no problem with it. Why should I tell you how to play a game you paid for?

I also don't have a problem with the amount of "LF" topics. Gamefaqs is cool and fun, but it isn't supposed to define your existence as a person.
---
XBOX Live Gamertag: DevilAnse33v2
PSN: DevilAnse33
#34JimiMorrison187(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 2:14:22 PM
Forgot I made this.

LMAO @ the results. I figured the 2nd option would win, but Dupers were 50%...XD
---
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v643/ripvanwallace/k3u0zo.jpg
#35NinjaDeath911Posted 4/10/2013 2:33:54 PM
Random drops have been the staple of these type of games for years
Now everyone and there mother have the best guns

So they are no longer rare, no longer special

IMO I will always respect the guy who doesn't dupe more
#36elconoMPosted 4/10/2013 2:52:50 PM
missing the "I don't know how this duping works" option
---
Casual gamer for 25 of my 28 years. Yes. CASUAL.
#37oXBornToKillXoPosted 4/10/2013 2:58:24 PM
Anyone need anything? I'll dupe whatever you want. Invite xB0RNT0K1LLx
---
GT: xB0RNT0K1LLx
#38KellyRipyaPosted 4/10/2013 2:58:44 PM
LF level 35 the PERFECT Bee

Lots of legendaries to dupe in return tia
---
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain
GT: Althea N Hell
#39monster138Posted 4/10/2013 3:39:14 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#40monster138Posted 4/10/2013 4:22:17 PM
minsterXYZ posted...
I do that if I can. I am a single dad (2 boys) who is 18, works 2 jobs and is a full time college student. I don't have time to farm. If some one is against duping I repect it and trade straight up, but other wise there is no other way to build up a collection than to dupe for each other. The only lv 50 orange I ever found was an Impaler. I was lucky I had a friend who gave me a ton of good items. (Yes I bought game and season pass before the kids were mine, I didn't waste their food money, I adopted them b/c my sister couldn't take care of them not too long ago.)

I'm a working dad who, if I'm lucky, might get a couple hours a night to play. I love the game, but will simply never have the time to farm.
Ive only found 2 Legendre's half way through TVHM. A lvl 39 grenade Bee (awesome, but only good for a few levels)
And a mod for Salvador (which I'll never use)
I don't dupe, mostly because i don't know anyone on-line who's playing BL2, and i prefer playing solo. I have nothing against it. It's your game, play as you see fit. PvP, that's a different matter.
But for some of us, a great deal of the game is closed off to us. This is ultimately a loot game. And with out the time to farm some of the cooler aspects are simply not there.
And before anyone starts slamming the "casual", if you're my age and Not a "casual" you've made some bad life choices, my friend..
Side note; I still love punching the bad guys in the d#&k!
Games fun too...
---
"You mean..... I'm the bad guy?"- W. Foster