#61Mander1861Posted 4/10/2013 5:26:33 PM
Panopictonguy posted...
Mander1861 posted...
Panopictonguy posted...
Mander1861 posted...
Panopictonguy posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

hahaha

it was a duplicate post. it's the exact same post as the one above it.

Should have kept it deleted because the point you tried to make is silly.

I should have kept the second post after the original post deleted?

smh, you just proved the point I made...-_-

lurn2reed.
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
#62fredbeatswilmaPosted 4/10/2013 5:29:42 PM
JimiMorrison187 posted...
I think a lot of people confuse not wanting to take the time and not having the time. Unless you are terminally ill you have the time.

More like people don't want to sacrifice things in their life to play a video game. Like their family and their jobs. Considering that they probably need the money, and want to keep their wife from taking their kids away from them, they don't have the time.

Hell..if you are terminally ill you probably MORE time than someone else to play games. You likely lay in bed all day, and nobody is gonna give you any crap for playing games at that point. You have nothing to lose. Might have more time than family guy anyways, since he could be thinking about your logic and steer himself into a median on his way home from work.

Is borderlands going to be unable to play in a month or two? Your point of not sacrificing things to play a video game is stupid because whether you farm or not you are playing a game thus wasting time.

Just because you don't want to waste your time with things you don't like to do in a video game does not mean you don't have the time. I'm still grinding away in disagaea 2 and that game came out 6-7 years ago.
---
uh huh, herbal derbally berbil urbil
#63Jambi_ManPosted 4/10/2013 5:30:17 PM
Mander1861 posted...
So 48.53% of the voters in this poll are lazy entitled casuals.
Sounds a little on the low side, tbqh.

I figured #2 would win by a landslide actually. Was kind of surprised that half the people said they dupe...lol

It's actually over 60% with the 4th option of people that changed their tune and started duping.

The people who started duping either got a job or realized how poorly made this game is.

Mander, you are an absolute idiot. Not one thing you've said on here has any form of legitimate sense to it.

You must be one sad, sad person to get kicks out of being a stupid, ignorant troll....like you are.

Thes are facts..... learn to acknowledge them.
---
Drink Slagger Lager.....it gets you drunk 2 times faster!
Now with 50% MORE slag buzz!!
#64Kpt_KapowskiPosted 4/10/2013 5:30:47 PM
Mander1861 posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Mander1861 posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Mander1861 posted...
If you dupe you are a tool.

wow we actually agree on something.

Hey looks its the easiest trolled person on Gamefaqs trying to troll lulz.

OMG YOU SURE ZINGED ME GOOD

Shouldn't you be playing some shooter with lots of depth and endgame content, like CoD 2013 Edition?

It wasnt a zing.
It was an actual fact.
The best part is you think you could compare to me when it comes to video games and variety lulz.
I own all but 2 games in the Xbox top 10 atm.
You ?
Let me guess you own ........... BL2?
lulzors.
You play PC?
PS3?
Didnt think so.
Still playing BL2 and crying about duping haha man you are soo sad I almost feel sorry for you but you made your life the way it is so deal with it.

lol nice "facts".

As for owning lots of games, all that proves is that your parents are stupid.
---
Borderlands 2 BAR: 83022 --- Beware the Lag!
#65Mander1861Posted 4/10/2013 5:31:34 PM
Jambi_Man posted...
Mander1861 posted...
So 48.53% of the voters in this poll are lazy entitled casuals.
Sounds a little on the low side, tbqh.

I figured #2 would win by a landslide actually. Was kind of surprised that half the people said they dupe...lol

It's actually over 60% with the 4th option of people that changed their tune and started duping.

The people who started duping either got a job or realized how poorly made this game is.

Mander, you are an absolute idiot. Not one thing you've said on here has any form of legitimate sense to it.

You must be one sad, sad person to get kicks out of being a stupid, ignorant troll....like you are.

Thes are facts..... learn to acknowledge them.

Calls me sad.
Is upset at people duping on a video game.
Hmmmm.
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
#66Mander1861Posted 4/10/2013 5:32:43 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#67Kpt_KapowskiPosted 4/10/2013 5:35:49 PM
Mander1861 posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...

lol nice "facts".

Well its been fun slapping you around but you are so dimwitted it gets boring rather quickly.
So be gone trollbait.

smh this is my board, you filthy casual. Youre lucky I let you stop by every now and again.
---
Borderlands 2 BAR: 83022 --- Beware the Lag!
#68Mander1861Posted 4/10/2013 5:37:49 PM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Mander1861 posted...
Kpt_Kapowski posted...

lol nice "facts".

Well its been fun slapping you around but you are so dimwitted it gets boring rather quickly.
So be gone trollbait.

smh this is my board, you filthy casual. Youre lucky I let you stop by every now and again.

That was at least a bit better than your usual retorts.
---
#69PanopictonguyPosted 4/10/2013 5:39:33 PM
fredbeatswilma posted...
I think a lot of people confuse not wanting to take the time and not having the time. Unless you are terminally ill you have the time.

More like people don't want to sacrifice things in their life to play a video game. Like their family and their jobs. Considering that they probably need the money, and want to keep their wife from taking their kids away from them, they don't have the time.

Hell..if you are terminally ill you probably MORE time than someone else to play games. You likely lay in bed all day, and nobody is gonna give you any crap for playing games at that point. You have nothing to lose. Might have more time than family guy anyways, since he could be thinking about your logic and steer himself into a median on his way home from work.

Is borderlands going to be unable to play in a month or two? Your point of not sacrificing things to play a video game is stupid because whether you farm or not you are playing a game thus wasting time.

Just because you don't want to waste your time with things you don't like to do in a video game does not mean you don't have the time. I'm still grinding away in disagaea 2 and that game came out 6-7 years ago.

dude you're wasting time, you should download someone's save with a party of max start level 9999 characters and go beat the secret bosses with a guide.

You should never play a video game for longer than a month other wise you're sacrificing the life of innocent Ethiopian children.
---
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.
#70Jambi_ManPosted 4/10/2013 5:40:50 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]