LF Tediore 30/70 Relic

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF Tediore 30/70 Relic

User Info: adey84

adey84
3 years ago#1
Looking for the relic which gives +30% damage and +70% magazine size for tediore weapons if any is willing to dupe/trade please. All i have avilable at the moment is Grounded the bee level 50 and Orange resource Invader sniper, Eridian have Prazma Cannon launcher and Wyld Ass Blaster if any are desired

Gamertag: Orochimaru 00
Xbox GT: Orochimaru 00

User Info: SuprSaiyanRockr

SuprSaiyanRockr
3 years ago#2
Should let you know, if you intend to use it for the baby maker, the bee no longer works with that.
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.

User Info: adey84

adey84
3 years ago#3
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...
Should let you know, if you intend to use it for the baby maker, the bee no longer works with that.

Have a decent tediore 1.2 reload gun that I want to use it with. I only read about the baby maker the other day doing some crazy damage, has that been patched then?
Xbox GT: Orochimaru 00

User Info: SuprSaiyanRockr

SuprSaiyanRockr
3 years ago#4
The Bee used to give amp damage to tediore reloads, making bosses like Hyperius a joke. That's been patched, though, so no, it's nowhere near as strong as it once was.
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF Tediore 30/70 Relic

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived