New player; a couple questions

#1Acky_316Posted 3/31/2013 8:59:49 PM
Hey guys, just started playing Friday. I was wondering if they fixed the infinite Badass points thing by having a second player sign in as a guest and initiate trade over and over? And secondly, I was wondering if anyone would be so kind as to dupe a couple items you may have found for a newbie. I started playing as ZeR0 but may change my mind. It seems that so far this game isn't very sniper-friendly.
---
i5-3570, CM 212 EVO, GTX 670 FTW, Asus Z77 Sabertooth, 8gb Crucial Ballistix Tactical 1833MHz, 128gb Crucial SSD, 500gb WD Black, HAF 912, Corsair TX750
#2Dr_GlorydaysPosted 3/31/2013 9:07:27 PM
As far as I know, that glitch is fixed. As for Zer0, just give the game a little more time. He was my first character, and it takes a little while for him to start being a lot of fun (around your first game changer skill it starts getting awesome). After you pass that point though, it is well worth the wait.
---
it is regular strumming, but instead of a pick, or your fingers, you use a slice of cheesecake.. it gets prety messy, therefore: dirty strumming. ~ kazater
#3MystearicaGrantPosted 3/31/2013 9:15:40 PM
Greeting Traveler :D

Unless there was an actual glitch involved, I highly doubt it will *ever* be fixed, as nothing is broken to my knowledge.

Let me guess, terrain, Psychos, and Bullymongs are messing with your sniping? Since they are melee enemies, Sniping is something of a fight starter with them, so I recommend keeping a shotgun or SMG that you like on you all the time, or maybe something with a blade attachment.
---
Spell card! Diamond Will ~ Unbreakable Determination!
#4Acky_316(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 5:24:13 AM
Apparently, that little exploit has been fixed. I tried it this morning and it didnt seem to work. Or, I was just doing it wrong.

Also, which talent tree seems to be the most popular with ZeR0? And I noticed something after I had completed all story missions that I could skip ahead past the missions I did in another game. Does this mean I can start a new game if I want and not have to worry about doing all of those missions again if I am going for the achievement?
---
i5-3570, CM 212 EVO, GTX 670 FTW, Asus Z77 Sabertooth, 8gb Crucial Ballistix Tactical 1833MHz, 128gb Crucial SSD, 500gb WD Black, HAF 912, Corsair TX750
#5Acky_316(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 5:48:45 AM
Acky_316 posted...
Apparently, that little exploit has been fixed. I tried it this morning and it didnt seem to work. Or, I was just doing it wrong.

Also, which talent tree seems to be the most popular with ZeR0? And I noticed something after I had completed all story missions that I could skip ahead past the missions I did in another game. Does this mean I can start a new game if I want and not have to worry about doing all of those missions again if I am going for the achievement?

Bump, please.
---
#6MrImpatient35Posted 4/1/2013 5:59:57 AM
Not sniper friendly? I snipe all the time, even with characters that aren't made for sniping like the Gunzerker. As far as Zero goes, he only got fun to me when you're in the 30s with your level. I think it was around level 36 when he got fun to me.
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.
#7Acky_316(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 6:07:09 AM
and1ballr posted...
Not sniper friendly? I snipe all the time, even with characters that aren't made for sniping like the Gunzerker. As far as Zero goes, he only got fun to me when you're in the 30s with your level. I think it was around level 36 when he got fun to me.

I'm thinking maybe I just had to respec him, it seems to be helping a bit. What sort of sniping spec did you use for ZeR0?
---