Which character do you think will benefit most from the level cap?

#112Love4LifePosted 4/1/2013 4:19:23 AM
Gaige wouldn't benefit really, unless you wanted to fill the BFF Tree and have Anarchy.
---
Video Game Challenges:
Treat Everyday as your last because tomorrow may never come.
#12booyakasha128Posted 4/1/2013 6:35:13 AM
Zero, because:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAP7G_L6ywk

I dunno why I never watched that, good god, endless kunai....
---
My name is Booya, and tacos rule (b^_^)b
http://www.last.fm/user/booyakasha128
#13davinthegreat98Posted 4/1/2013 7:08:10 AM
2Love4Life posted...
Gaige wouldn't benefit really, unless you wanted to fill the BFF Tree and have Anarchy.

http://www.bl2skills.com/mechromancer.html#552050000000505105150501000000000000

generally i think going BFF/LBT is gonna rock if i had another 11 points. i could give trappy a black hole and have him absolutely WRECK with how much shock damage he will do. by myself i can do 175K with the shield Nova, and if he can do even half that and have the health that he does have, all he needs is a few seconds to recharge.
---
Not changing this sig until i fix my time machine.
Finished on 8/26/2012
#14WindWaker08Posted 4/1/2013 7:23:12 AM
drj898 posted...
I say axton as well. But I see a load of people voted for gaige...makes me wonder why....any input?

being a gaige user, I put most of my points to DT, but now I can do even out damage now filling out my shock tree since I filled out most of the bff tree to give dt a shield
---
My ammo is made of crayons *shoots* whys your blood purple *shoots* now its blue :D
#15JediWatchmenPosted 4/1/2013 8:43:02 AM
I'm voting for gaige because she in my belief and benefit too much from the BFF for defensive reason and then allowing he to take a few level in he other abilities which will help with her gun combat which is her weakness area to me at least.
---
The Blackest Night falls from the skies.The darkness grows as all light dies.We crave your hearts and your demise. By my black hand...The dead shall rise!
#16spfurm01Posted 4/1/2013 9:09:32 AM
Jkickit posted...
Axton and his turret. Gemini + Double Up.

---
We know Gavorn's tricks! We leave!
#17WretchedOwlPosted 4/1/2013 9:41:11 AM
Jkickit posted...
Axton and his turret. Gemini + Double Up.

This will be most useful for UVHM because from what I'm seeing, it looks like the only way to do decent damage in this PT is to keep enemies slagged all the time. Given the fact that slag damage now does x3 normal damage as opposed to x2, I'd think its safe to assume that 2 turrets blowing rockets and slagging people all over the place would be pretty badass. Maya's Ruin combined with one of her other endgame skills, I really can't decide which one I'd want more, since the left tree comes with Converge.

I'd go with Maya, really. Just because Axton's too obvious.
---
Some doors are best left closed, because once open, they're easy to walk through again and again.
-- GT: Wretched Owls
#18JkickitPosted 4/1/2013 11:08:16 AM
Of course you guys agree with me, THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT =P
Didn't even think of the slag buff for UVHM, oh damn....
---
Deal with it- http://tinyurl.com/amdcu8s FF XIII/Skyrim = 100% -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/MW2
#19packman1010Posted 4/1/2013 11:55:24 AM
Sal. I play a level 50 Maya and only have a 36 Gunzerker. All three of his trees have incredible depth, whereas with Maya (since I play co-op) I find myself with 5-6 extra points when building a boss fight setup.

#runonsentencesareforprosgetonmylevel
---
Won't change this sig until the next time I change it
4/15/2011
#20vorpylPosted 4/1/2013 11:58:35 AM
Interspersed Outburst (level 10 or 11 with class mods) along with a slagged deathtrap will still do a nice amount of slag distribution, but I think slag turrets will spread it around a bit more. I actually like this because I feel like deathtrap nearly made the turret obsolete. I think the level increase will even them up a bit.
---
"I may not agree with what you say, but I'll defend, to the death, your right to say it."