Which character do you think will benefit most from the level cap?

#41nilla151Posted 4/2/2013 1:51:13 PM
flat out at level 50. maya salv and gaige already do ridiculous amounts of damage compared to axton and Zero.

Axton being able to get 11 more points will make him a big damage dealer at 61. im voting axton. slag turrents + gemini= death
---
I got 3 bad touches before I got my first good touch. I haven't gotten a single bad touch since and I spent 2 hours trying for one tonight.
#42mcelv52aPosted 4/3/2013 10:13:00 AM
No kill like overkill, keep firing, divergent likeness and money shot. Sal will kill like no one else plus keep it piping hot means; even in cool down he will continue to dish out huge damage.
---
I am made of 50% epic, 50% win, 50% LOL and 50% waffles. That is hardcore.
#43chrisfakk2Posted 4/3/2013 11:01:05 AM
cannot say yet because my only toon above 50 is sal. But he is tearing @ss through utvhm. I have a50 axton but I just think zerking with a slag and element is working better. Plus IMO sal is the best for legit raid boss kills.
#44Arkma3Posted 4/3/2013 11:11:19 AM
Kingoengland posted...
Jkickit posted...
Axton and his turret. Gemini + Double Up.

Am I the only one not doing this? I'm doing Double Up + Nuke...

I'm with you, Double Up + Nuke. I find the Survival tree kinda weak, Gemini aside.

In short, the Guerrilla Tree makes the Turret kick ass, and the Gunpowder Tree makes Axton kick ass. The two combined = rocket spewing double slag Turret + Explosive Axton FTW.
---
...Always look on the bright side of life, doo doo...
#45MunchkinatorPosted 4/3/2013 12:13:40 PM
SomboSteel posted...
TheIastspartan posted...
AlleRacing posted...
I have also used all characters with all skills. Against anything decently powerful, his turrets don't even last the fight. The double nuke is handy against weaker enemies, but they were never a problem anyway. Sal has more offensive power and has greater survivability.

Like I said, I hardly lost any turrets in TVHM, and that was without longbow. Good placement is key. And Sal is good, but with a bigger emphasis on slag during UVHM Axton will reign supreme.

Either way, gemini and double up is one of the best pairs of gamechangers in the game, and the majority of posters here agree. Maybe you're just missing something, I dunno. But he's winning the poll for a reason(by a landslide, might I add).

Or maybe it is just that the majority of people who play Axton are dumb

It's not like this is news. The concept of good turret placement is apparently foreign to some of these folks - you can tell when they complain about turret not lasting.
---
Another day, another unsuccessful genetic abomination!
#46Masemune_100Posted 4/3/2013 12:19:52 PM
The person who benefits the most from the level cap is Axton, but it doesn't mean he's the best character from it. That's still Sal or Gaige.
---
Rule #1 of Resident Evil: Don't catch the sunglasses.
GT - Judgement Blade
#47AlleRacingPosted 4/3/2013 3:01:24 PM
Munchkinator posted...
It's not like this is news. The concept of good turret placement is apparently foreign to some of these folks - you can tell when they complain about turret not lasting.

Against anything decently strong... Rabid stalkers and anything comparable to them can easily take out a turret on their own. Anything below that is too weak to be of consequence anyway. Decent slag weapons and grenades are far not effective at slagging everything than the turret is anyway, so the argument that having two slagging turrets is pretty moot.
---
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8325/scrunchface2copyfx0.png
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/default/alle5.jpg
#48CORNBRE4DPosted 4/6/2013 3:39:33 AM
nilla151 posted...
flat out at level 50. maya salv and gaige already do ridiculous amounts of damage compared to axton and Zero.

Axton being able to get 11 more points will make him a big damage dealer at 61. im voting axton. slag turrents + gemini= death

Axton has the best Legendary Mod and he has the most straight forward damage buffs.

Battlefront + Mod + Impact
gives him something crazy like 90% bonus damage. My Axtons hellfire damage is about 1.8x as much as my Salv, he does tons of damage at lvl 50.
---
Twitter.com/CORNBRE4D - XBOX LIVE: it is Cornbread
Music: http://www.datpiff.com/profile/IX_Cornbread_XI