What to do with ZeR0?

#1Acky_316Posted 4/1/2013 5:34:48 AM
Just started playing this weekend, and dinged level 32 last night. I was checking on the melee tree, but started dabbling into the others. I am looking for a good sniping build, but had a couple of questions. For those of you who use him, which spec did you use? Is there a spec considered "end game"?
---
i5-3570, CM 212 EVO, GTX 670 FTW, Asus Z77 Sabertooth, 8gb Crucial Ballistix Tactical 1833MHz, 128gb Crucial SSD, 500gb WD Black, HAF 912, Corsair TX750
#2Argyle_GargoylePosted 4/1/2013 5:38:58 AM
there are a couple different end game specs.

if you have the correct gear, melee can be very very efffective and seems to be a community favorite

i personally prefer my cunning/b0re build

http://talent.87bazillion.com/2/assassin.php?505051300051505103510000000000

it is very effective for both sniping and close range gunplay. and death blossom is a very good very powerful skill

some people like full sniping builds as well.

my best advice is to try some things out. i personally dont love critical ascension, but a few others swear by it. same with melee.

respeccing your skills is very cheap, so the best advice i have is to give them all a try and see which one works best for you
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#3Acky_316(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 5:54:17 AM
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...

if you have the correct gear, melee can be very very efffective and seems to be a community favorite

it is very effective for both sniping and close range gunplay. and death blossom is a very good very powerful skill

my best advice is to try some things out. i personally dont love critical ascension, but a few others swear by it. same with melee.

respeccing your skills is very cheap, so the best advice i have is to give them all a try and see which one works best for you

Do most people go with Death Blossom over Ascension? Which spec seems to pop the highest damage numbers?
---
i5-3570, CM 212 EVO, GTX 670 FTW, Asus Z77 Sabertooth, 8gb Crucial Ballistix Tactical 1833MHz, 128gb Crucial SSD, 500gb WD Black, HAF 912, Corsair TX750
#4Argyle_GargoylePosted 4/1/2013 6:06:43 AM
Acky_316 posted...
Argyle_Gargoyle posted...

Do most people go with Death Blossom over Ascension? Which spec seems to pop the highest damage numbers?

most people, including myself, dont really care for CA because the stacks decay very quickly and the limited amount of sniper ammo you can carry. it can be devastating against bosses if you are good at hitting sniper crits though. it just isnt as versatile a skills as death blossom.

most people build level 50 builds for boss hunting, so many must fall is kinda out the window. even for melee builds. its a mob dispatch skill that is pretty useless against most bosses.

death blossom is very versatile and very powerful. you throw explosive/elemental kunai while in deception that do huge damage, proc elemental DoT on eneies, and death mark eneies if you took the death mark skill in the cunning tree.

to me it is the most well rounded skill of his capstones. it is good against bosses, can heal you instantly (if you have a rubi pistol equipped), and slaughters mobs. the extra damage from death mark, along with a high probablilty of slagging the enmiy is very powerful. not to mention the damage the kunai do themselves, which is pretty substantial.

i like DB because it allows for a more well rounded playstyle. it fits what i like to do. i snipe when i get good opportunities, and slaughter enemies up close. the ability to use DB for instant healing, elemental/death mark proc, and damage make it a very solid skill all around.

again, my advice to is to try them all and see what suits your style. just because it works well for me doesnt mean that its the end all be all. you have to figure out what works well for you
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!