So I'm preparing for the cap increase, and...

#1MrImpatient35Posted 4/1/2013 8:02:07 AM
I just thought about the legendaries that I love, but were glitched before, like the Unkempt Harold. I can just buy that from a Torgue machine, but what about the Deliverance shotgun? When I tried to farm for it before, only Pimon would spawn. I never got them both to spawn (Pimon and Tumba).

I'm looking through my gear, trying to figure out what I REALLY love, and will farm for again, like the Pandemic grenade. I'll farm for that first.
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.
#2Argyle_GargoylePosted 4/1/2013 8:08:39 AM
i have some favorites that im going to try for ASAP (depending on how things are with farming pearls)

i just really hope some of the busted bosses are farmable in UVHM.

even if he isnt technically broken (since we dont really know) i really hope mercy will actually drop infinities. id love to be able to actually farm for them. cant count on getting a super lucky find again.

at least we will still have pete. pete is kinda like spinning the slot machine except you actually have a chance of getting something from him. im glad i took a break from farming him a while back. now grinding through him over and over will be a little less tedious

i am very interested in how they will be doing pealts though. who will be dropping them? whats their rarity? what are they( we have 0 clue what these guns will be like aside from speculation about some BL1 returns). will they be raid boss exclusive drops? if so, will each raid have their own set pearls or just draw from a random pool of all available?

so many questions still. guess we'll find out tomorrow
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!
#3MrImpatient35(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 8:14:21 AM
I'll actually love Pete again, because when I started farming him, I already had most of the legendaries I wanted anyway. I was just farming to him get some crystals.

As far as Mercy. I've seen so many posts about how impossibly hard it is to get the infinity from him, but I got one from Pete pretty easy. I got a lot of things from Pete. I'm glad I have his DLC.
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.
#4Argyle_GargoylePosted 4/1/2013 8:16:06 AM
and1ballr posted...
I'll actually love Pete again, because when I started farming him, I already had most of the legendaries I wanted anyway. I was just farming to him get some crystals.

As far as Mercy. I've seen so many posts about how impossibly hard it is to get the infinity from him, but I got one from Pete pretty easy. I got a lot of things from Pete. I'm glad I have his DLC.

i actually enjoy the pete fight, but i got a bit bored after continually farming him for a while. it'll definitely be nice to have a ready source of (randomly) reacquiring gear at 61 though
---
Crazy? Crazy with low prices on Wind Brahmin. You buy one!!