Has this been answered?

#1MrImpatient35Posted 4/1/2013 12:48:57 PM
I know that you can play PT3 as many times as you want, but can you reset certain missions? Cause I want the quest reward for the Animal Rights mission. The Trespasser sniper. I did the mission at a lower level, cause I had to. The story mission was maybe 3 levels above me, so I had to level up somehow. Now it's useless.
---
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Your question is answered now.
#2youngunner2123Posted 4/1/2013 12:50:35 PM
Level 50?
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
#3MrImpatient35(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 12:52:21 PM
I had a level 43 Trespasser. Now I'm 50, so it's useless. I was hoping you could reset missions in this update, cause I've always wanted that. So I don't have to LF any quest rewards.
---
#4youngunner2123Posted 4/1/2013 12:53:33 PM
I have that quest on a few characters if u want I can give u one tonight
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
#5MrImpatient35(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 1:10:08 PM
Thanks, but I'll wait until I hit the new cap.
---
#6hckymeyerPosted 4/1/2013 1:16:27 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#7minsterXYZPosted 4/1/2013 1:48:36 PM
It says you can restart it at any time, so in theory you should be able to reach lv61 and then restart with all missions at lv 61. That way story mission's rewards should be able to be had at lv61 and side missions you have already completed too. For future reference, I'f I am not high enough lv to do a mission I go to the DLCs to level up so that way I don't have to do side missions.
---
Gamertag xXGunx4xH1R3xXx
#8StormWolf12Posted 4/1/2013 1:49:59 PM
hckymeyer posted...
First you can't reset missions from within the game, but you do have few options.

1. Find someone online with the mission open at the level you want and complete it with them.

2. Wait for tomorrow when the 3rd playthrough becomes active (with the level increase) and get the gun then. I would recommend waiting until you actually hit level 61 before accepting the mission though or you will be right back in the boat you are in now

3. Edit your save file and open that mission again. It's not very hard, but I don't think I am allowed to post instructions here. Pretty easy to figure out with some google searches

4. If you really just want a level 50 version of that gun then it's similar to option 3, but instead of opening the mission just edit the gun to level 50.

Personally I would prefer option 2. There isn't much point to any of the other options since the level cap increase will hit tomorrow and the level 50 version of the gun will also be obsolete pretty quickly.

Bro, you can reset missions in UVHM.
#9Eternal KPosted 4/1/2013 1:52:11 PM
I don't believe the ability to reset missions will be available in any mode other than UVHM. At least that's how I read it.

In that case, you wouldn't be able to grab a level 50 one, but you could grab one at, say, level 55 or whatever you'd be at when you do that mission the first time in UVHM and then, when you hit 61, reset the missions and get one at that level.
---
2007 - 2008 NHL Saturday Picks Champion
#10minsterXYZPosted 4/1/2013 1:55:56 PM
Eternal K posted...
I don't believe the ability to reset missions will be available in any mode other than UVHM. At least that's how I read it.

In that case, you wouldn't be able to grab a level 50 one, but you could grab one at, say, level 55 or whatever you'd be at when you do that mission the first time in UVHM and then, when you hit 61, reset the missions and get one at that level.

If you don't buy the level cap then you can have it at level 50 b/c everything in UVHM is lv 50.
---
Gamertag xXGunx4xH1R3xXx