Anyone Feeling Generous?

#1envee312Posted 4/1/2013 2:28:40 PM
I'm looking for a weapon or strategy that I can solo terramorphus with. I have 3 conference calls, alkaline the bee, and slayer of terra mod. I also play as the assassin. Still I just can't seem to bring down the big guy.

I'm hoping to get legendary hunter mod as well.

I don't want to be overpowered for overpowerings sake, I just don't always get a chance to go online so it would be nice.

Lemme know if anyone has guns/ideas!
---
GT: envee312
#2minsterXYZPosted 4/1/2013 2:39:01 PM
Assassins are harder since they die easily. I'd respec so that you are enirely down the sniper tree. The Bee is ueful, but it will get you killed easier. If you use a high crit damage sniper with his sniper stacks as his last ability you will be doing so much damage the Bee isn't needed, I'd go with a shield that recharges quickly so you don't die before you get 999 stacks. Slag him too and use decpetion to get you out of sticky situations. Be patient and son't be afraid to hide in the rocks to wait fro health regen from a relic (doesn't matter which)
---
Gamertag xXGunx4xH1R3xXx
#3envee312(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 2:48:15 PM
Brilliant, thanks! I've got the skullmasher, but would it be better to find something with higher one bullet damage?
---
#4minsterXYZPosted 4/1/2013 2:50:13 PM
Yeah, the ES glitch is getting patched so I'd use the Buffalo Rifle, to Volcano or the Hawk Eye. Preferably with a crit accesory. I can dupe you everything I'vr talked about, but Im at work ATM.
---
Gamertag xXGunx4xH1R3xXx
#5minsterXYZPosted 4/1/2013 2:54:12 PM
I like using slag transfusion grenades too. They slag him and heal you.
---
Gamertag xXGunx4xH1R3xXx
#6envee312(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 2:56:29 PM
Awesome, ill give it a try and see what happens. Ill add your gamertag and I see ya, Ill see ya.

Thanks!
---