Telltale game's Poker Night At The Inventory 2 will give BL2 goodies.

#11NewCastlEmperorPosted 4/1/2013 8:11:38 PM
DRCEQ posted...
If you can earn the skins offline I will buy this.

Well, it's an Xbox Live Arcade game, so...

I'm not saying buying it, just earning rewards offline.

The Poker Night games only have single player, because Telltale stated (if my memory ain't fuzzy) that multiplayer would defeat the entire point of the games, which is "chillaxing at a bar with a bunch of licensed fictional characters."
#12RaptorkittyPosted 4/1/2013 8:17:21 PM
NewCastlEmperor posted...
DRCEQ posted...

The Poker Night games only have single player, because Telltale stated (if my memory ain't fuzzy) that multiplayer would defeat the entire point of the games, which is "chillaxing at a bar with a bunch of licensed fictional characters."

This is probably a horrible example but Halo 4, I believe you get the Mark VI(?) armor for beating it on Legendary. But you have to be connected to the net for it to count.
---
GT: KittyKitty13 Playing: Borderlands 2
Official Dual GSoA on the Dark Souls board
#13FullMetalMegaPosted 4/1/2013 8:22:55 PM
Raptorkitty posted...
NewCastlEmperor posted...
DRCEQ posted...

This is probably a horrible example but Halo 4, I believe you get the Mark VI(?) armor for beating it on Legendary. But you have to be connected to the net for it to count.

Yes you are correct.
---
GT: Dark Guardian88
3DS FC: 1375-7986-1634
#14RaptorkittyPosted 4/1/2013 8:26:42 PM
FullMetalMega posted...
Raptorkitty posted...

Yes you are correct.

Thanks.

I'm hoping its not like that.
---
#15FullMetalMegaPosted 4/1/2013 8:29:08 PM
Raptorkitty posted...
FullMetalMega posted...
Raptorkitty posted...

Yes you are correct.

Thanks.

Your Welcome and agreed. the Evil Ash head takes me back.
---
#16RaptorkittyPosted 4/1/2013 8:32:03 PM
FullMetalMega posted...
Raptorkitty posted...
FullMetalMega posted...
Raptorkitty posted...

Yes you are correct.

Thanks.

Your Welcome and agreed. the Evil Ash head takes me back.

Aside from my love of extra customization an any game, that is the main reason I would buy this. One of my all time favorite films/franchises.
---
#17drake_skullPosted 4/1/2013 8:33:01 PM
Only care bout the Zero Skin tbh
---
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
http://www.youtube.com/user/Drakeskull23
#18FullMetalMegaPosted 4/1/2013 8:33:54 PM
Raptorkitty posted...

Aside from my love of extra customization an any game, that is the main reason I would buy this. One of my all time favorite films/franchises.

The new one is kinda killing the franchise, even though it got the ok From Bruce Campbell(sp?) himself.
---
#19PhainopeplaPosted 4/1/2013 8:36:12 PM
Damn I want that Zero skin/head.

But poker against an AI? Unless they have some sort of hardcore realistic AI, the games will just amount to pure luck besides possibly blackjack.
---
http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc157/peekatchu/Other/phainopepla.jpg
#20RaptorkittyPosted 4/1/2013 8:41:01 PM
FullMetalMega posted...
Raptorkitty posted...

The new one is kinda killing the franchise, even though it got the ok From Bruce Campbell(sp?) himself.

Why do you say that? I think it looks awesome. Plus, there's still talk of a fourth. I love the idea of the original continuing with all its comedy, B style and a newer one that retains the spirt of the original movie.
---