Telltale game's Poker Night At The Inventory 2 will give BL2 goodies.

#21FullMetalMegaPosted 4/1/2013 8:44:20 PM
Raptorkitty posted...
FullMetalMega posted...
Raptorkitty posted...

Aside from my love of extra customization an any game, that is the main reason I would buy this. One of my all time favorite films/franchises.

The new one is kinda killing the franchise, even though it got the ok From Bruce Campbell(sp?) himself.

Why do you say that? I think it looks awesome. Plus, there's still talk of a fourth. I love the idea of the original continuing with all its comedy, B style and a newer one that retains the spirt of the original movie.

Just watching the commercials, to me, It doesn't have the same feel, and Knowing how BA Ash can be but still crack a joke here and there(kinda like Deadpool!) made Evil Dead and Army of Darkness what they are. I'll still watch it, but not in the Movie theater, not worth wasting 8 bucks to go watch it when I could use the money on something else.
---
GT: Dark Guardian88
3DS FC: 1375-7986-1634
#22RaptorkittyPosted 4/1/2013 9:03:07 PM
FullMetalMega posted...
Raptorkitty posted...
FullMetalMega posted...
Raptorkitty posted...

Aside from my love of extra customization an any game, that is the main reason I would buy this. One of my all time favorite films/franchises.

The new one is kinda killing the franchise, even though it got the ok From Bruce Campbell(sp?) himself.

Why do you say that? I think it looks awesome. Plus, there's still talk of a fourth. I love the idea of the original continuing with all its comedy, B style and a newer one that retains the spirt of the original movie.

Just watching the commercials, to me, It doesn't have the same feel, and Knowing how BA Ash can be but still crack a joke here and there(kinda like Deadpool!) made Evil Dead and Army of Darkness what they are. I'll still watch it, but not in the Movie theater, not worth wasting 8 bucks to go watch it when I could use the money on something else.

I get that. Why I love the franchise. But I've always wanted to see them with a straight serious tone as well. So now I get both. Though without comparing the two and ignoring that the new one is called Evil Dead, it looks waaaay better than half the crap coming out these days.

Also, Rami is... producing? I know he's had some sort of hand in it.
---
GT: KittyKitty13 Playing: Borderlands 2
Official Dual GSoA on the Dark Souls board
#23FullMetalMegaPosted 4/1/2013 9:29:19 PM
Raptorkitty posted...
FullMetalMega posted...
Raptorkitty posted...
FullMetalMega posted...
Raptorkitty posted...

I get that. Why I love the franchise. But I've always wanted to see them with a straight serious tone as well. So now I get both. Though without comparing the two and ignoring that the new one is called Evil Dead, it looks waaaay better than half the crap coming out these days.

Also, Rami is... producing? I know he's had some sort of hand in it.

True, as it seems people don't have any good ideas anymore or wanna mess around history(I'm looking at you, Lincoln vamp hunter!). Hope you enjoy it though, I really need to go play Evil Dead regeneration that my brother let me borrow.
---
GT: Dark Guardian88
3DS FC: 1375-7986-1634
#24DRCEQ(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 9:31:48 PM
Phainopepla posted...
Damn I want that Zero skin/head.

But poker against an AI? Unless they have some sort of hardcore realistic AI, the games will just amount to pure luck besides possibly blackjack.

The AI in the first game is actually designed quite well. Strongbad loves to bluff ALL THE TIME, making it difficult to tell if he really is or not. Max, true to character, has no idea what he's doing and is quite chaotic and random. Heavy and Tycho both have their styles as well. The characters react appropriately to everything that happens, and the computer doesn't cheat. In fact, it is possible to cheat the computer because some camera angles will very ever-so-briefly show a character's hand.
---
Meowahaha! Madness, Genius, the only difference between them is success! - Taokaka, Blaz Blue Continuum Shift
Motoko Kusanagi is my goddess!
#25Four SkullsPosted 4/1/2013 9:55:52 PM
Ok, is this real? Like a really real thing? Because if this is a 4/1 hoax I will be sad.
#26sinisterorionPosted 4/1/2013 11:03:30 PM
I'm looking forward to evil dead 4 which should have Bruce in it.

Also this has been planned for a while, its not an April Fool's thing. (even though it's hilarious that their doing it on this day).
#27kylekillgannonPosted 4/1/2013 11:12:33 PM
I'm glad I became aware of this. I'm getting that Brock skin so hard.
---
History is written by those who have hanged heroes.
#28RokoshuPosted 4/1/2013 11:14:37 PM
Can anyone spare those goodies, im not the gambling type nor do i have this poker night game, so i ask that you please dupe it or something, im dying to get that portal skin and sam mask brock sampson is cool but he is on the bottom of my " want" list

GT: kyosuke nanbu
---
"I Shall Hump this Stack of Pancakes And Drink Teh Rums or I'm not Captain Drunken arse" Person666
#29JustinTheJaggedPosted 4/1/2013 11:30:54 PM
Wow, one of those things is not like the other.

Oh well, Maya even makes a poker visor look hot.
---
Gamer for life, 31 years and counting.
A life without video games is not a life worth living.
#30GMAnthonyPosted 4/2/2013 12:19:54 AM
Question:

Is the new class getting anything?
---
The fourth wall has shattered...
Heroes of Arcadia - http://www.fanfiction.net/~anthonybault