Evil Smasher exploit gets nerfed tomorrow.

#21TombStoneChuckyPosted 4/1/2013 3:49:49 PM
Not good for me who plays by myself and is the only way to be these bosses. Now what am I supposed to do cause I don't play with randoms and my friends don't play this on xbox...
#22ZenxinPosted 4/1/2013 3:52:59 PM
welp

looks like I'm gonna need some modded weapons if I want to farm raid bosses now
---
Sig.
#23MystearicaGrantPosted 4/1/2013 3:54:37 PM
xbox360gta4 posted...
Not good for me who plays by myself and is the only way to be these bosses. Now what am I supposed to do cause I don't play with randoms and my friends don't play this on xbox...

Well, as I said, just use the Evil Smasher itself. A Level 50 version has about 5000 damage, while a Level 50 elemental Infinity has about 7500, so unless they also nerf the stat boost from smashing, it's still going to be quite useable.

I also play by myself, I don't even have Gold, so smashing is how I have to fight the Raid Bosses if I don't want it to be a pain in the rear, so I'll just use the Smasher itself.
---
Spell card! Diamond Will ~ Unbreakable Determination!
#24TheIastspartanPosted 4/1/2013 3:56:23 PM
xbox360gta4 posted...

There's still other weapon combos that make it super easy to solo. You can still use the sandhawk+bee with ease.
#25StormWolf12Posted 4/1/2013 3:59:55 PM
xbox360gta4 posted...

hahahaha. Too bad, chump.

Get bent.
#26genesis42Posted 4/1/2013 4:08:06 PM
Lol @ those crying about the Evil Smasher getting nerfed.

Thank you for this update GBX, appreciate it.
---
GT: SevenDeadIySin
#27Wallcrawler8878Posted 4/1/2013 4:48:27 PM
There are several ways shown in videos all over the net about how to solo these raid bosses without using the evil smasher.

It will require some legwork for players without XBL Gold, but its still very doable.

Pyro Pete, use the Shock Sandhawk and a Bee Shield. If you have trouble, jump up into the ring around the area and lure him into getting stuck for easy mode.

Dexiduous, just run to the arcway under the Hunting Lodge. He cant reach you, and the only attack you need to dodge is the brown spit. Again, easy mode.

Hyperius, if you have Zero you just need BORE, a singularity grenade, and an Unkempt Harold. Singularity the minions in a group lined up in front of Hyperius, enter Deception, fire a couple times and clean up the loot.

Alternatively, you can go between a Corrosive Sandhawk to be used on the minions, and a Fire Sandhawk to be used on Hyperius himself, all the while skirting the very outside of the arena.

Master Gee, the easiest way for me was with a Siren. Then I equipped a Rubi Pistol, and the Inflammable Flame of the Firehawk. Kill the first worm, and absorb his acid yourself before your shield goes down. Once your shield goes down, the nova blasts start coming and they will never stop, as the acid never allows the shield to start regenerating. Because you have Rubi in your hand, that nova damage helps to keep you healed far faster than the acid can damage you. Then its just a matter of phaselocking the worms with Converge added, as they are about to die and Gee will instantly take on the debuff.
#28JimiMorrison187Posted 4/1/2013 4:52:39 PM
Really was just waiting for that damn patch so all those hotfixes got put in. The Torgue vending machines was the biggest issue for me only having Level 48 stuff on my computer with no internet on it.
#29ReclusivHearts9Posted 4/1/2013 5:12:39 PM
DRCEQ posted...
Update v1.4.0 (Released 4/2/2013)

*(Mr. Torgue DLC) Torgue vending machines can now stock legendary weapons above level 48.

Isnt this old news??
---
GT: ReclusivHearts9
This is not for you
#30TsurukePosted 4/1/2013 5:13:29 PM
ReclusivHearts9 posted...
DRCEQ posted...
Update v1.4.0 (Released 4/2/2013)

*(Mr. Torgue DLC) Torgue vending machines can now stock legendary weapons above level 48.

Isnt this old news??

Yes, but I believe it was a hotfix, which is now implemented as a hard patch.
---
XBL GT/PSN: Tsuruke.