Will PT2 quests cap at level 50 do you think?

#1Evil SquallPosted 4/1/2013 3:31:33 PM
Ive got a ton of quests on Gaige I didnt do yet (just started her last week and ran through to get her ready for UVHM. Wondering if its been stated if the quests will cap in PT2 where they are at 50 or if they could go higher once the cap increase happens. Im thinking they'll stay at 50 and make you go into UVHM for Level 61 versions of uniques, but what do you all think?

Im thinking about taking them at Level 50 where they're at right now and finishing them but not turning them in until tomorrow with the level raise. Give me a nice boost right off the bat.
---
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 : Maya Lvl 50 - Gaige Lvl 50
It's not until you lose everything that you are free to do anything
#2Jambi_ManPosted 4/1/2013 3:39:41 PM
There's no reason for the 2.5 mission rewards to scale above 50.....that's what UVHM is for. I'm 99.9999% sure they will stay at 50.
---
Vladof rules
#3TheIastspartanPosted 4/1/2013 3:44:48 PM
Jambi_Man posted...
There's no reason for the 2.5 mission rewards to scale above 50.....that's what UVHM is for. I'm 99.9999% sure they will stay at 50.

^this
#4LordRavielPosted 4/1/2013 3:48:33 PM
Hopefully 2.5 does scale to 61 mainly because the additional modifiers in UVHM are going to seriously restrict what is actually effective in fighting the enemy, far more so than TVHM did and likely to the point where it will be less fun to play.
---
Playing: Borderlands 2 and Final Fantasy XI
#5Evil Squall(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 3:50:31 PM(edited)
Thats what i figured too (Cap at 50)but just checking the general opinion. Dont even need those unique quest rewards at Lv 50 now, gotta wait til UVHM for the best of the best stuff.
---
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 : Maya Lvl 50 - Gaige Lvl 50
It's not until you lose everything that you are free to do anything
#6youngunner2123Posted 4/1/2013 3:51:33 PM
Agree with above.

Same as normal PT. things don't scale in that mode either so don't see why TVHM will as it is a seperate PT from UVHM

So will have to do that mode to acquire gear you want at your level

I assume its because it would make the PT pointless if u can get high gear in TVHM
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
#7TheIastspartanPosted 4/1/2013 4:04:01 PM
LordRaviel posted...
Hopefully 2.5 does scale to 61 mainly because the additional modifiers in UVHM are going to seriously restrict what is actually effective in fighting the enemy, far more so than TVHM did and likely to the point where it will be less fun to play.

I hope pearlescents and ancients are at least ridiculously strong so it somewhat cancels out the 4x health increase. I don't think I'm going to enjoy UVHM much if everything just becomes giant bullet sponges.
#8JacquardPosted 4/1/2013 4:14:39 PM
Yes.